I'm really Sorry

A while back, when I still a bit new to the forums I made a mistake.One that I still regret to this day.I asked for world credit for a server I was admin on.Quite a few people got annoyed, and I don’t blame them at all.In fact I’m surprised I wasn’t completely attacked with hatred. I sincerely apologize. I have no idea what I was thinking. Asking for world credit and expecting it just like that.:frowning: I’m really really sorry. I understand if you don’t forgive me. I don’t know if this is suposed to be in general topic.Please correct me if i’m wrong.

I hunk it should me in meta, since it’s about the forums
Generally, I’m forgiving. So if I would’ve seen that thread, I would forgive you.

Thank you.I fixed it.I appreciate your forgiveness.Thanks.:slight_smile:

Just remember that you do not have to apologize. It is all in the past.

There is just no need to apologize for something you have done ages ago, unless you really feel like you should.

I would forgive you, even if you made a sour mistake that got me to dislike you.
:slight_smile:

I forgive you.

It’s quite refreshing to see people apologize. But everyone makes mistakes early on. Hope your server is doing ok.

Thank you guys for forgiving me.I appreciate how kind people are on here. :slight_smile::heart:I think I should’ve apologized earlier though.I looked back at it and could hardly believe I wrote that.