Inability to Join Other Worlds

You said up above that you have an IPhone XR. I have the same phone, are you able to join on LTE? And if that doesn’t work are you able to check to see if it works for joining at maybe a local store or mall? It might have to do with where you live or play at.

1 Like

G’day, milla:

I’ve tried joining various WiFi networks without enabling VPN and testing other multiplayer based games for similar issues — only The Blockheads seems to be an issue…

Additionally, when I search for worlds without the lock symbol and press them [I’ve typed various terms and looked up servers, too], still the same error message. :ouch:

Cheers.

G’day AppleTasteGood:

I cannot join even with LTE enabled, I’ve even tried going to areas where other connections are least disruptive, but I still receive that error message.

Cheers.

G’day, Zeekiel:

Thank you for the thread! One of the topics mentioned in the thread that stood out to me was an IP/Port.

I don’t know the first thing about that topic, but was this your issue? If so, how did you fix the IP/Port to be able to play in multiplayer worlds?

Cheers.

Merged triple post. Please use the @ functionality to reply to subsequent people after the first. Posting twice in a row needs to have at least an hour between posts :slight_smile:

Can you please try connecting to this world?:

http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=ff98e0866626010650d56273861bb0f5

G’day, milla:

Thank you so much! I don’t know what caused it, but at least temporarily, I’m able to join multiplayer using the random worlds option after clicking on the world you’ve linked. :lol:

Thank you to everyone else for your advice and assistance as well. :smiley:

Cheers.

4 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like