-insert something here- is now illegal!

I got this idea when WumboJumbo posted something on another thread stating that illuminati is now illegal.

if you want (you dont have to) you can use [politics related link redacted] =P but i think we shouldnt use it that often.

i have one.

i couldnt think of anything, so i just put legalizing. =P

[removed]

The blockheads 1.7 is now illegal

Breathing is now illegal.

Dieing is now illegal!

Note: I’ve seen a lot of photos of Trump, I think this needs to be looked at:

DISCUSSION OF RELIGION, POLITICS, AND SEX IS BANNED

The title says it all. No discussion of sex/sexuality, gender orientation, or anything else that is contentious about personal identity and love is permitted. Nor may politics or politicians be talked about. The same goes for religion. This is an inclusive community, and your views may offend others in these matters, about which people are so passionate. Forums user-names that reflect sexual identity, orientation, or views, political views, or religious views or beliefs are also not permitted.

I think that includes even photos of politicians.

It’s supposed to be a joke. i didnt say people had to use it. i even said we shouldnt use it that much.

Joking or not, it’s not allowed. I’m still looking to see if photos are against the policy, too.

Edit: Yeah, it’s not allowed.

The government and its people is now illegal. And will be squeezed in a tiny area.

Eating/drinking is now illegal

This is illegal.

Hopscotch is now illegal. (Also in the other seven planets and five dwarf planets)

Lollipops are now illegal

Having the username Eruak_3 is now illegal.

Revengeeeee! >:3

Blonde hair is now illegal so ha!

Betraying the Devyn is now illegal.

Fun fact: I actually do have blonde hair. ._.

Peace is now illegal

Posting on this thread is now illegal.

Looking at someone is now illegal.

Not looking at someone is now illegal.

Looking at people’s eye is now illegal.