Inspired to create art!

I have been inspired by the many pixel artists. This is my first creation.

30 Likes

Epic, awesome, incredible!
Keep up the good (excellent) work! :grinning:

3 Likes

Very beautiful! :heart:

3 Likes

XD keeping her company while she works :raspberry:

3 Likes

It looks like that’s on Emerald Gardens by Shariu2. Nice work! Is that made of background only?

3 Likes

It is made of black glass. The part at the railroad is backwall only so that the trains and hand cart can pass by. I embedded gems into the wings to give them color at night!

4 Likes

This is beautiful!
I think if you made it more colorful it would really go with the environment :smiley:

3 Likes

It has embedded jewels in the wings that light up at night!

14 Likes

That’s very nice! How long did it take you to make this?

3 Likes

I worked on it for about 20 hours.

5 Likes

I had fun making a hummingbird bird today.

The pixel bug is spreading to other players who are also being inspired to create art!

20 Likes

One of my latest creations, a peacock perched on a sky island above spawn on Emerald Gardens.

I am having a lot of fun with this!

22 Likes

Beautiful!!! You are a great artist!

3 Likes

I MADE A RADIOACTIVE DUCK jk he just looks like this at night

12 Likes

I have been having so much fun creating pixel art. I even gave making a video about it a try. It demonstrates embedding lights into a dark pixel art.

14 Likes

Ohhhh, I shall get back to visit ur world n add a bit more and check out ur creations in BH form… They look awesome here, but way better in real view. The birdies look spectacular…

4 Likes

Ooh, I love the horse Shariu!! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I love seeing ur pixel arts come to life by just sitting in your world and watching

3 Likes

I just finished a Christmas tree at the North Pole on Emerald Gardens.

I added jewels as lights. They really shine at night. A big thanks to Jon for adding the star to the top and Luna for the gifts under the tree.

20 Likes

Sooo pretty!!! :purple_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes