Interviweing a free tc hacker about 1.7

Yes this is real

I was bored so I decided to join a random server and tell them how bad free tc is and what will happen next update don’t judge me.

:slight_smile: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : Hello. What is your name?
:smiley: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: 247TcHacker55Anime-73. I use that name because 247TcHacekr55Anime-72 was already taken.
:slight_smile: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : What is this server about?
:smiley: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: Getting FREE TC
:confused: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : Are you aware about all the damage you are making to Blockheads?
:question: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: Huh?
:wink: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : Free tc is very bad for blockheads and for that next update you pay real money for credit.
:sweat_smile: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: That’s not true. Right?
:blush: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : It’s up to you to belive. But that is what the MajiDave said
:disappointed_relieved: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: Oh no
:slight_smile: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : Are you scared for the update?
:sweat_smile: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: YYyYes. I am. Terrified oh no
:confused: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : Are you going to pay for this server?
:tired_face: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: No.
:slight_smile: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : Are you going to quit blockheads?
:disappointed_relieved: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: No
:question: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : Is anything wrong?
:triumph: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: NOno I am fine.
:flushed: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: : Um…

:sweat_smile: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: ::Yes I am very happy

:slightly_smiling_face: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: … Heh

:slight_smile: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: That’s nice! Are you------ :mad: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: GET OUT OF MY SERVER YOU RUINED MY LIFE.\

:anguished: :studio_microphone: Interviewer :studio_microphone: :Okay i’ll leave… I have nothing to do with this I am just an interviewer.
:expressionless: :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: TC Hacker :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: :: /ban TheFoil

Wow. That’s great dedication there to do this, knowing there’s a 50/50 chance of the good result happening

Story of the month. Much more important than that vigilante spiderman

True, but the player said they wouldn’t pay for the server anyway, so when 1.7 comes out, it really doesn’t matter anymore. :slight_smile:

How do you cut someone off in a chat?

Here you go
:tada::tada::trophy::tada::tada::tada:

Hm, muting them, I think? I’ve tried multiple times, but it takes a few minutes to work.

I’ve done this before, most people didn’t care at all about the effect that pirated TC had on the game. Using a few other methods, however, I was able to sway their opinions and get them to stop using it. :slight_smile:

But if it’s a chat then he would have been able to type it all out, you can’t get cut off.

Like I can’t get cut off on here because it a typing thingy

Sad to see people didn’t understand nor appreciate my Spider Man reference… oh well :wink:

Agreeable. It’s not as much as dumb as it is ignorant.

It’s simply because as a kid, they don’t know where the money comes from. They think it doesn’t do anything, but it really does.

That’s why we try to teach the ones that listen

That’s mean, they are still human. (And @Lettuce is a um… Never mind)

May I ask why I was mentioned here?

It was supposed to be a joke meaning that you are not a human. Because you ate a lettuce. Kinda dumb but funny joke. I don’t think people shout @ othet people for no reason unless they want to actually tell them or show them something

So Blocky was randomly implying that I am a literal lettuce. I think I get it now. Sort of… :upside_down_face:

I agree with the @ thing, it is annoying at times, and defeats the purpose of mentioning someone at all.

Wait, but… Is used a \ I am so confused.

That was my dumb mistake, I meant to say Blocky. Sorry! :grimacing:

It’s okay.

um lol