Introducing: THE SKEEVATRON!

I don’t know about that.

Although this is a bit off topic, I muet say… cities are a good idea, up to Sunny though.

I am not building cities because it will be hard. Unless someone does that for me

Maybe I’d build one at some point, no commitment though.

Back on topic.

i know this may be a little hard and all but could you please add the paint bucket with the color on what its crafted with? it would make life much easier :smiley:

You mean like, if it’s Red-Blue-Purple, then Clay-Lapiz-Dodo Feather?

I could do that, but the serious pixel artist will already have that knowledge memorized making it not useful in the program.

Why is it that it just says loading and doesn’t load the image on my computer or is it happening to others.

How big is your input / output image? If you try to use massive images it will take a good while to load…

64x199

That should work…

I looked into this a bit more and realized that apparently BHFans got a PHP update that I wasn’t aware of, resulting in Imagick not being installed. I’ve reached out to Red to see if this can be resolved.

Ha. Never heard of “Clockwork Skeevatron”. I just made it up because I like to make up words and phrases that are catchy and amuse me.

To me, your genius Skeevatron will always be the one and only original. :wink: (keeping the blinders on).

I seem to have encountered the same issue as @Sunnyperson. Will we be informed of when this could be potentially resolved?

This is a year old. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday to the thread

It’s your bday? If so, your post doesn’t belong here.
But happy birthday! (If it is):birthday:

Its the birthday to the thread.

He made an edit to his post after

just wondering if you could increase the size of the image for those who really want to do it.

but you would need to dig a lot of ground :confused: