Invent a food, the person below has to eat it

Yum, tasty. Tastes like fortnite…

I invent something that is somehow edible: a new challenge which is called riding ravine flyer while clinging onto it and without seat belts and safety restraints. Have fun getting removed by employees if you do that :slight_smile:

Tastes like… Uh, i dont know how to describe it-

I invent an edible machine that says abortnite everytime you say fortnite

Tastes like if I say that “Abortnite is a bad game, PUBG is better”.

I invent an obese boy’s belly.

is eating yourself cannibalism? (no seriously i need to know for… …reasons…)

I invent W A L L

Chomp…

I invent poop mixed with sprinkles and you have to eat it while being forced on a roller coaster. You have 100 gallons and you must eat it within 1 hour.

I die.

I invent a food similar to the one made my Lego, except eating it will make you immortal and only capable of eating the food - your brain will allow you to do nothing else. Also, it remakes itself at the speed at which it is eaten. Therefore, the next person to post will have to eat this usually instant death inducing food for eternity.

I was immortal for 30 seconds, I then died.

I invent chocolate ice cream, without the chocolate ice cream.

dis is cruelty ;-;

I invent “I’M OUT OF IDEAS”

I’M OUT OF IDEAS

I invent de wae.

I become de queen

I invent “Baldi’s Basics in Education and Learning”

Tastes like Baldi killing you when your math question are wrong (EVEN 1 QUESTION, including “BUZZ plus BUZZ times BUZZ” problem in book 2 which is difficult to answer [but people have rumoured about answering the impossible 3rd problem in book 2-7 correctly]).

I invent DeltaRune.

me irl: what is deltarune?
google: Deltarune is a free download for Mac OS X and Windows PC. There’s some Undertale tie here, bla bla bla…
me: tastes like a cancerous community

I invent glass flavoured glass

I like the crunch, but it keeps cutting my gums.

I invent a bus.

I am done for eating a Bus.

I invent cow manure (cow dung used as a fertiliser).

nom…hmmmmm… barfs

I invent a pooptart, the rejected cousin of poptart.

hawfep9jscnv3qewn4y3-98fcn hi
(the “hi” was not intended XD)

I invent a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a machine that invents a pie

Ooh pie flavored pie! (Those who watch asdf movie will understand)

I invent 3 inches of snow (yes i got snow)

Eh, only up to my shins.

I invent 500 ft flavoured snow.

freezes.

I invent Cyanide (poison) combined with Hydrogen Sulfide (the smell or rotten eggs, poisons too), Skunk fart, arsenic, water and mercury (not the namesake planet, but the only liquid metal) blended into a poisonous stinky drink.

i die
I invent a cookies n creme shake