Is kingdom wars still going

Has the kingdom wars server died? I don’t see people there much

2 Likes

How long ago did you see someone in there?

2 Likes

Hi
Everyone moved over from Kingdom wars to For the Worthy. Kingdom wars still has credit but it’s not really played anymore. I’m willing to give any of the old players temp admin vision on there if they want to see all the hidden bases.

2 Likes

Ever since I was “removed”

Wait best are you the owner of kingdom wars

2 Likes

Hi yes I am imaginuity and I built the server with Sope

2 Likes

Are you Kingcod?

1 Like

Banned I’m (2(0 I just didn’t want to trigger the admin

2 Likes

Ohhh best and I thought u were kingcod lol. I thought I unbanned you ._.

1 Like

Nah I’m (2(0 it didn’t let me use that name tho

Nah I was removed because of the portal. Sad I liked that server and it’s people.

2 Likes

wdym by the portal?

1 Like

The trade portal… I never built trump signs or destroyed builds. I dislike trump just as much as the next guy

3 Likes

the message best wrote is not about you at all she asked me who beakboi was and I thought it was kingcods alt (the player who actually did grief good builds). completely my mistake.

Was it because you had an upgraded tp?
I think I did try and unban you a few times but as far as best knew you had an upgraded tp and that’s all so I see why she banned you again.
tbh at that point in time best and I didn’t really communicate much about who was banned and why so that’s why there were mistakes like this that occurred. you should be unbanned from kingdom wars now though.

1 Like

Yea but like my good deeds outweighed that…
On second thought no I broke a fair amount of rules…

2 Likes

It was last mentioned back in November of last year. As a result, I assume it isn’t around anymore.

1 Like

Hi (2(0, I’m really sorry for posting incorrectly what I thought you had done to get banned. I discussed this with ghost last night and we both thought you were kingcod and he did rip down the good builds and was very antisocial. I will work out if there’s a way to send direct messages in this forum (Im new to using forums) which would be a better way to go about things. I hope you’re well. Best x

1 Like

There is. Try tapping/clicking on your recipient’s avatar.

2 Likes