Is this a glitch or feature?

This question is only for beta testers and @milla , is there meant to be a way to take 0 fall damage or have I discovered a glitch?

I’m not going to say what I did to avoid fall damage because I don’t want people to abuse it if it’s a glitch :zipper_mouth_face:

Most likely not.

I know what you are referring too. I am not a BT but i had discovered this while using the D-PAD.

Report it to milla and then you should be fine. the D-PAD isn’t supposed to do that though.

Are you kidding me!!! I was going to just make a thread of this. I found this today. :cry: :joy:

If it’s a feature imagine making a Battle Royale world with it :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not a feature, it’s a glitch.

Ok then I’ll refrain from mentioning it in the open forums :zipper_mouth_face:

Gah! I wonder what it is!

There are three ways I know to avoid fall damage and none of them are a glitch.

All I can think of not being a glitch is water and a jetpack

Ohh the D-pad one as theallmightynewb said, but its a good question keeping the D-pad down like you holding it down while falling there will be 0% damages into your character BH. I think there’s already forum user reported like this but in other category the glitches or bugs one.

Hey you changed your name. Welcome TheAllMightyNewb. We will miss Sunny tho :slightly_frowning_face:

The Blockheads Battle Royale.

Blockle royale.
Fortblock.