This is just to let you know that for the past few days there has been a bug when adding credit to worlds. An incorrect amount would be added, always resulting in the server having less credit than it should have, sometimes a lot less. We fixed the bug yesterday, so adding credit is now working correctly again.
We managed to find every affected world, and restore the world credit to the correct amount. This includes any credit that was added but then lost. We have also added an extra 7 days credit to all affected worlds. If you added credit and it didn’t work, and for some reason it still hasn’t been restored, please contact Milla by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort it out.
We’ve had a bit of a bad run with bugs, sorry! It’s all due to getting ready for 1.7. Hopefully everything should run smoothly now, we should be about done messing around with things until the update comes out. Thanks for your patience.