It's time for another 1.7 spoiler! Meet Polly!

Naming animals would be a way to add floating text to servers. Who knows maybe coloured text might come next :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Dave is having some issues with escaping Dodos :wink:

Most everyone already thought this anyway, but gates are now officially confirmed. :slight_smile:

We have signs.

:smiley: :smiley: Make a Color (like Blue or Black) above one of the (Blockhead or upcoming do do) and put in text," @Zeekiel the hacker" and write a sign that the color means that hes a hacker on your server :joy: :joy:

@milla I'm just messing with @Zeekiel again. :smiley:

YAY!!! We get to name our pets!!

(Deep breath.)
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
Seriously, this is amazing, and I lament my device being way too full for Blockheads. Darn you, memory card of musicals.

Yayayayayayay I can’t wait

Are those oranges? And dirt? Thats amazing!!! And wow, look at that tree. :joy:

I can’t wait for 1.7!

Me too! I know it’ll be a good update!

I’m like 99.9% sure there are gonna be pets in the new update

Dodos spawn also near orange trees?

Don’t think so, only apple trees from what I recall.

But this is the new update…

It should still be only apple trees. Just because all you can see is an orange tree doesn’t exactly mean that there isn’t an Apple tree off the screen.

Um…well…dodos will stay for me a food!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!

Oh yay! Nametags! But what about a better creative inventory?

I’m late for the party… :sweat_smile:
Just wondering, how about fish and sharks? It’s all love and rainbows for the terrestrials, but how could I name my fish ‘Nemo’ and my shark ‘Bruce’ now? :stuck_out_tongue:

A better one would require there to be one to start with :stuck_out_tongue: creative mode has been suggested a lot… it may be added. Maybe not. Well find out soon enough :slight_smile: