Land of paradise by Killerender120y. (Custom World)

multiplayer
server

Random logo leak:

Another logo preview and look at the progress :slight_smile:

Teaser #1 of modifications:

Teaser #1 of reverse track mess :slight_smile:

Important Server News! :

It’s finished!

After quite a few days I have finished the main ride, Ravine flyer 2 Deluxe.

This actually marks the first time in Griffen-Land history that it has an actual handcar track.

Let me show you some pictures. :slight_smile:

Pictures

This thing I just went through pictures of the old one and it wasn’t quite bad to make, this one I have modified some things of the track from the original on rabbithole and I have made a new reverse track on it.

This ride is located at the left, spawn station 2 past Freebuild station 3.

This thing is now open to those who wish to ride it and maybe in the future I could host races for stuff in the server.

Maybe even I could host one this coming week.

For now this will cover the important server news. :slight_smile:

Server News:

On the 14th of December 2018 I will be hosting a racing competition on the Ravine Flyer 2 Deluxe for some in-game goodies. Although I may not do the Christmas party I will still do this for one thing.

The Challenge is to race 3 Laps in the normal track and 3 Laps in the reverse track.

It would probably be best for those best at racing to participate but anyone is allowed too anyway.

1st place winners will receive 100 Free! Griffen-Land Credits and a safe of goodies including a rainbow unicorn.

2nd place winners will receive 50 Free! Griffen-Land Credits and a safe of goodies but no unicorn.

3rd place winners will receive 25 Free! Griffen-Land Credits and half a safe of goodies.

4th place winners will just receive a cabinet of goodies and no points.

5th place winners will receive nothing.

Depending how many people join I may end up changing it so last place winners will receive nothing if 4 or less players decide to join this event.

If players are second place with 2 players on they will receive nothing sadly.

Let me create a list of what it looks like

If 2nd place wins with 2 players participating= Nothing
If 3rd place wins with 3 players participating = Nothing
If 4th place wins with 4 players participating = Nothing

First will always receive a gift no matter what unless only 1 player is on and participating.

If you are willing to participate for these go right ahead, but I need at least 2 players for a race to actually begin so keep this in mind :slight_smile:

Event news:

The racing event has been changed from the 14th of December to the 13th of December to allow other events in the advent thing

Excuse me for the double post, but i just want to announce what things will be going into place if i remember them.

This will be the list of things and how they will work for server updates.

Category 1

Server news:

Describes normal things happening in the server

Category 2

IMPORTANT news:

Describes important things that are happening on the server like a demotion of staff or anything else like changes of rules, custom rules or anything else.

Category 3

BREAKING/SHOCKING News:

Describes a bad event that took place on the server like a script kiddie attack or potential things that may cause the server to need rolled back to a previous backup.

Category 1A

Lottery news:

Describes how a lottery will play out or the winner of the lottery

Category 2A

Event news:

Describes potential delays/pullbacks and/or how an event will work or announcements of an event.

Category 3A

Quest news:

Describes new quests that have been recently added.

Happened to not add a quest news to that, but now i did. but anyway :slight_smile:

Quest news:

I have added a third quest to the series of quests. but this one may end up being almost impossible as it requires milla to join the server.

I know it may not be right to do that but i have decided too. I had set up something for when milla joins it will spit out a code that you can get 10 XP from.

Hopefully she is okay with this.

:slight_smile:

Fine by me!

IMPORTANT news:

Trade portals have been set to buy only, meaning that you will no longer be able to sell anything. This is so i can encourage you to go out, mine and make money yourself.

And also i would like to say for this reason prices in the GriffenTon Shop have been lowered

Since no one joined the handcar race at Griffen-Land I will be trying out a new date. Dec 21, 2018 at 6:00 PM EST.

Please note that it is left of spawn, when you see a diamond portal you know your there.

I may change some things up, instead of 3 laps in normal and 3 laps in reverse it will be changed to 2 normal laps and 2 in reverse.

I will allow practice time earlier so you can get an understanding of the track before the event. If no one joins this session I may end up having to call it quits and destroy the prizes.

If anyone can participate please tell me your available times, maybe i could change the time based on that or keep it at 6:00 PM

The 2018 Blockheads Advent Calendar

Excuse the lack of time info, here is a proper thing using insert date

December 22, 2018 12:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 21, 2018 3:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

I may actually give the person a choice between if they want the items on their server or others or just Griffen-Land.

Tell me your thoughts for this as I want to know before I kickstart the race again.

• This should happen
  • This shouldn’t happen

0 voters

I would like to remind those that training sessions will begin any time until the 21st. Please keep this in note :memo:

Server news:

The welcome message has been updated to 1.3.0, Full update changes in the welcome message itself.

Some changes are that there are more buttons and some of the info has been updated.

Server News:

I would like to announce that for a little bit of time today i will be putting the server in a password and kicking all players off as i want to keep it a secret.

I heard santa was coming a bit early to deliver gifts so i just wanted to tell you this :slight_smile:

Please note the gifts cannot be opened until the 25th and each one will be different. :slight_smile:

Another Server News:

I have decided to push the lottery date of ending from the 31st to the 24th of December 2018 if you are reading this from a future date.

This means you only have a little bit of time left to enter the lottery, do it quick before its over!

To enter the lottery just ask me about entering it, the command for it is /lottery.

And if you wish to receive a Christmas gift on Griffen-land just give me your in game username and i will put it up on the list.

Skylance466

You are already in, I have up to 10 people in it.

IMPORTANT News:

It seems like somebody decided to go in the museum at night and steal the pole items, the person is unknown but at the scene we found a hair that is green. could it be?

Please note this is not related to the event going on right now.

Update: Griffen-land is now back open from a long wait from a password. Gifts we’re packaged and i didn’t want to spoil it by having someone see it or buy things from the free tps.

You should also check out the ravine flyer 2 deluxe because something new just appeared, although very small it could offer a clue into the future…

I spent around an hour fooling around on the Ravine Flyer 2 today…

Some feedback:

1. The blue track is well put together, any crashes can be avoided with a bit of planning and careful timing.
  2. The yellow track is incredibly frustrating.
  • I like “slow” jumps as they encourage more skill, but the first jump lands you in an area where you then have to go even slower, and if you turn around to slow down / stop just slightly too slowly you will crash because the blocks to the left are so close.
  • The first “fast” part of the track has absolutely no margin for error. If you don’t start going fast within like 3 blocks of the ramp down to the flat bit, you won’t be able to make the last small jump onto the horizontal rails supported by columns. In a racing environment, it would be better if this just resulted in a slightly slower route instead of a crash.
  • The hill where you loop back on yourself that looks like this (:slight_smile: = block, :sunny: = air, :racehorse: = rail)
    :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
    :racehorse: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :racehorse:
    Forces a crash if your momentum is even slightly off from hitting a bump in a weird way. It would be really nice if there were rails on top of the blocks.