Lego Blockhead

Posting on a thread that hasn’t been updated by anyone for a while.
And therefore “bumping” it to the top, possibly bringing about information that is no longer relevant.

Oh,am I bumping?

No. I believe the “bumping” barrier is about 30 days.

Ok, thanks for letting me know!

Thank you!! :smiley:

No problem! :cheerful:

You can bump/dredge if it’s for a good reason.

I so wish I had the patience and concentration to do stuff like this.

Definitely looking forward to seeing Lego Cave Troll!!

It’ll happen!.. eventually :confused: :slight_smile:

I have tried to make blockheads my try is a bucket of junk compared to yours Can I pleas have instructions

Is that all you have? Or can I see a picture of all the bricks you have?

At hats all I have RIGTH now because I am visiting another countery I will be back and have access to all of my bricks after about 25 days i will try to find a boxes about that size in a pic i have 3 of the boxes below

Also I like your profile pic
It’s of the Lego blockhead

I’ll probably get more soon

Those are very cool! I myself have designed a Minecraft person/Blockhead of paper. The arms and legs are movable! I’m not sure why I haven’t posted pics of it… Perhaps I will, sometime? It’s just plain, white paper right now…

I’ve done that before, it’s much easier to color it first and then out it together. It’s really hard to color it after you have made it into a model.

I actually cut out a ginormous piece of paper and cut it to make it look like a blockhead and then colored the blockhead out on the piece of paper. That was a couple years ago and I no longer know where it is.

I didn’t plan on coloring the first one, it was an experiment. If I make more, I’d probably create the image on my computer and print it out.

That’s a good idea :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that 1.7 is finally out, I can post this. Yay! Introducing, the Mohawk!

If I have time, I’d like to make a stop motion with these sometime, as suggested by some people a long while ago. I’ve got most of them put away somewhere. Hope everybody enjoys!