Level 5 Craft Bench!?

I was upgrading my craft bench from Level 3 to level 4 (carbon fiber) when I decided to watch a tc ad.

The game crashed and relaunched by itself at the end of the video. When I re-entered Giants (yes Giants again :roll_eyes: ), the craft bench was already upgraded to level 4–only this time I was halfway upgrading it to level 5!

I decided to let it “upgrade” instead of aborting out of curiosity. I ended up with a limestone-coloured level 5 craft bench! I can finally craft spaceships and hyperdrives now!! (Jk, the items you can craft in it is exactly the same as a level 4 craft bench. I wish.)

I tried picking it up, and it looks like a normal level 2 craft bench in inventory. It was still level 5 when I placed it down, and relaunching the game didn’t do anything.

If you want to see the legendary craft bench, you are welcome to go to Giants and have a look yourself. (It’s in Brer’s providence.) Just be warned… Giants could be haunted… several cave trolls disappeared without a trace, people ghost on the server and items Majically disappear and appear. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
(Jk it’s all because of lag ;-; )

I don’t know about that but I love that you made every blockhead a different color of the rainbow! That’s so creative :smiley: !

If you want I can buy it off of you. I can give the plat on vanilla and then buy it.

I’ll give you 2 stacks of plat for it!!

It’s just that milla and dave hates it and we have to respect their opinion because they are responsible for this game and they know better than us. :slight_smile:

This is the rarest crafting bench I have EVER seen.

Nice :ok_hand:

Crazy!

I’ll offer you an entire safe full of platinum coins for it!

Ray should start an auction xD

Or they could build a museum in Giants and put the craft bench there as history.