Lightning!

Lightning would be cool! Here was my idea of it: the lightning would be a white bolt that comes down from space during any rainstorms and hits the tallest structure in a 25 block radius of its origin point. Basically, it would be a streak in the background that came down until it found something within 25 blocks of it.

If it hit anything electric, it would help fuel it for a little bit. The streak would be in the same background level as wire, but could also interact with blockheads and conductors.

If it hit a blockhead, it would freeze them for 10 seconds, then temporarily boost all of their settings. Depending on how high up the blockhead was, it would boost the settings for a different amount of time and later cause a different amount of damage. The higher up, the more boost and more damage. There will always be a 5% chance of instantly dying when hit by lightning. You can heal a lightning injury by eating food or sleeping after the boost wears off. If it hits an animal, they die. If it hits wood, the wood burns into flames.

4 Likes

There should be like a stun duration. Aka you freeze on the spot like 20 seconds

2 Likes

I’ll add that to the OP.

2 Likes

Hmm the tin foil hat should deflect the lightning

1 Like

I don’t know about that. The tinfoil hat is an easy item to craft.

2 Likes

How about a lighting hat
It can store some power from lightning
You need steel block,flywheel and wires

1 Like

Yeah! Give me a few minutes and I can draw a picture of an idea for it :lol:

I made the picture! Here you go:

3 Likes

If a blockhead is struck by lightning, they should have crazy looking hair. :laughing:

5 Likes

Maybe make it so you get a better boost with the tin hat and a even better boost and maybe a slightly lower chance of death, unless it’s a rare occurrence.

3 Likes

We already have something that looks similar to that. :sweat_smile:
index

7 Likes