Lost Everything

So my app data along with my iCloud data has been deleted, resulting in losing all of my Blockhead Gameplay going back to 2013. I’m really upset about the loss.

I’m not sure what to do now. I could replay the game, but that means I have to spend tons of time that I don’t currently have due to school.

Any tips for quickly regaining everything I’ve lost? Is it possible to download an offline world?

Why was your iCloud data deleted?

The app got deleted, and with that, the iCloud Data was also erased.

My brother was trying to make room on the iCloud he deleted the game along with some other apps. He didn’t think I was still into Blockheads because of how old the app was.

Wow I‘m really sorry for you! I hope that there‘s a way to get your stuff back :no_mouth:

1 Like

I hope so too. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only way to regain what you had is if you were doing routine backups of your device.

3 Likes

I have been, but since he deleted the app, it removed the data saved on iCloud with it.

It probably didn’t delete the data if you were using iCloud Backup.

Is it possible to pull that app data without fully restoring my phone?

If so, can I use another iphone to do this and then pull that data off of it and onto my current phone?

No double posting

Apologies

As long as you use the same Apple ID on both devices?

I’m going to give it a try. There may be a chance it’s still in the iCloud. Thank you very much for the advice.

1 Like

Please flag stuff like this.

4 Likes

I’m confused. What do you mean by flagging “Stuff like this”?

Double posting.

If you have an encrypted backup you can get everything back including tc otherwise just use a normal backup

As far as I can tell. You your Apple ID should hold hold some data for you game. Only problem is that it is impossible to recover off line world data.

Other than that you can enlist the help of other experienced players to quickly develope your items or animal breeds. Some might even trade you good things or just give you free items just because they want to help you out a bit.

1 Like

Can’t you backup offline world data using certain methods?