LOUZ pixel arts

Sooo jealous. This is beautiful! Love it.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful and stunning, good job :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s time.
A new maze for “£Amaze£”
“The Minty Marathon”
27tc RIGHT

Can you reach the middle?

10 Likes

My new Zebra. :heart_eyes:

:point_down:t3: Before I added the marble backwall.

12 Likes

I love zebras :zebra:

Zebras and donkeys FTW!

1 Like

Teach me your pixel art ways lol

1 Like

@Jason65109101
I use the “Pinterest” app to look for templates. Type in what you want to look for. Eg. Zebra- then include “cross stitch, pearler bead, henna bead, and the word template sometimes makes a difference to the search. Something like the picture below shows up. Save the pic you want. Even screen shot it with another device for easier reference. Each square in the pattern =1 block. Happy building.

3 Likes

Alternatively, you could use the skeevatron. (Although you might need a computer to actually access the file it creates, I haven’t tried it on mobile)

1 Like

Bib created a web-based version of it: http://blockheadsfans.com/tools/

5 Likes

It’s been a little while since I’ve added to this thread.
Here’s quite a few things I’ve been working on up until today. (Besides the Insane mining and circle mission.)

24 Likes

Those are STUNNING Louz!!!:heart_eyes: You’ve been b.u.s.y!!!

4 Likes

Suuupeeeernaaatuuuuraaaaaaaaaaaaaal!

5 Likes

This definitely makes up for the long break. Stunning!

1 Like

Louz has been insanely busy. I had no idea you made all those pixel art builds! Amazing.

1 Like

Louz is a speedy builder… and she done my all time fav builds… circles… in rainbow colours!!! :rofl::heart_eyes::smiley::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I would love some of that stamina… A week of gym & TBH… none of that other real life stuff… except eat n sleep… :joy:

3 Likes

Um, hi, are you good at building like spawns and stuff? Cause, um, I need help with mine, if you want, you don’t have to…sorry

I’ve gone compleatly mandala crazy. Here the newest addition to my pixels.

That’s @Prims-sister for helping place gems and fill in basalt. :tulip:

15 Likes

Love it! My favorite ones are the love birds and your rainbow!

1 Like

That is just incredible!!! It’s so distinct, you could see that from a mile away!!

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Ski_pro’s pixel art