Mac Server: An Alpha's Echo (Now Closing)

multiplayer
server

(Edited for closing)

(Don’t look)-if you dare (jk, it’s nothing inappropriate)

Need me to be an admin for earth or fire? Preferably earth? I can help at least make the server and then I can be demoted.

This sounds really cool! I hope to join on opening day! :smiley:

I’ll join Fire! I can help with prep as well :smiley:

Yeah, me too!

thanks guys, if you want to be admin, you can apply! However, for the first few days/weeks you’er going to have to be mod so i can earn your trust. Try to build too, since we need buildings to be done before opening.

You can apply right here:
do you want to be admin?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

if you are admin, are you only being temporarily admin (admin that helps build, etc until opening)? Note: if you prove yourself to me i will consider asking you to be admin after opening.

• yeah, im temp., you can unadmin after
  • no, i want to be permantly admin

0 voters

do you promise to somehow help? (mainly with building tho. i’ll let you guys build your houses first though if you are admin)

• yes
  • no

0 voters

note: please don’t build near places that supposed to public structures, etc.
I will pm you if you pass
edit: newest survery on google forms

IDK if anyone really wants to fill out a public application for this… Maybe give us a format that we can use to submit an application via PM?

Use Typeform. Makes everything easier and look way cooler.

I like to be leader of water as i have plentys of ideas for it

ok, would you guys like a pm, google form, or typeform, etc to fill out?

I would recommend if u place a link of google form here first if u like that person then u can talk with him/her in the pm

I’d also say remember to ask what the person forums username is… That would be a bad one to forget!

Oh right lol, almost forgot, thanks for reminding!

it’s out guys!

Oh I don’t have a google account bassiclly i have a google account but I can’t access it here in my holidays to malasia becuase i forget the password and its in my diary on my own home to pakistan so can we do these questions on a pm?

I’ll join Air : D

Maybe the leader of Air?

I would like to be the leader of air and I have a few questions 1.Do the air people get jet packs? 2.Are trade portals disabled or will the be enabled for everyone or just for the admins?

I want to join on opening day!
Also could we know how each admin will rule?

Sure, whatever gets the message to me

Could both of us be leader of Air?

Recently players have been asking if they can be a specific leader of a element. However, due this I will have to see how active/helpful you are on this server. it’s the same as earning admin.
the normal rules concerning about admin: no asking for it. earn by time and trust