Mac Server: An Alpha's Echo

multiplayer
server

(it’s coming out sometime-might take more than a month?)

The story of this server:

There once was a king, an alpha of an empire. He ruled the the realm with peace and power. The alpha had no enemies; they were either too scared, or dead. He had a huge castle with loyal companions, disciples, and many more. Everyone admired him. The empire prospered under his kingship.

And it stayed like this for a very, very long time.

However, now the time has come. All good times must come to an end. The alpha is old and has died. All the people mourned the loss of their great emperor. He now lays in a golden casket in a room all by himself, surrounded with the most beautiful flowers anyone has ever seen along with many expensive gems.

But now, who is going to be the new ruler? Who will drive away enemies? Who will keep the people safe? Who will lead the the army? And so… the race for the throne has begun.

However before he died, he left his his four most devoted disciples his blessings and gave them power to become the future king (Admins).

At first, the disciples tried to rule together peacefully. But as time passed, they later discovered that there can only be one king; it is impossible to have 4 heirs rule one kingdom when each one has a different way of ruling. They have divided the realm in their own parts; one part for one heir. The 4 parts try to outdo the other parts, trying to prove that one is better than the others.

This is where you come in. Pick your group. Remember, you must choose carefully. There is no going back, unless there’s something going on-request it to an admin first.

Air

_

Fire

_

Water

_

Earth

Rules: 1. No Swearing, sexual content, racial words, etc. 2. Don’t abuse mod or admin, you will be banned/demoted if you do. 3. Choose a role-please. 4. No Greifing/Hacking. There will be major consequences if you do. 5. No- i mean, Never ask for admin. Earn by trust and time. 6. If anything happens try to tell an admin/staff member. 7. This is part time pvp: have fun, and let the games begin!
I will bring more information needed (if there is) as time passes
Also thank you @Wingysam for creating this! p.s my writing stories power isn’t the best so forgive me lol

(Don’t look)-if you dare (jk, it’s nothing inappropriate)

Need me to be an admin for earth or fire? Preferably earth? I can help at least make the server and then I can be demoted.

This sounds really cool! I hope to join on opening day! :smiley:

I’ll join Fire! I can help with prep as well :smiley:

Yeah, me too!

thanks guys, if you want to be admin, you can apply! However, for the first few days/weeks you’er going to have to be mod so i can earn your trust. Try to build too, since we need buildings to be done before opening.

You can apply right here:
do you want to be admin?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

if you are admin, are you only being temporarily admin (admin that helps build, etc until opening)? Note: if you prove yourself to me i will consider asking you to be admin after opening.

• yeah, im temp., you can unadmin after
  • no, i want to be permantly admin

0 voters

do you promise to somehow help? (mainly with building tho. i’ll let you guys build your houses first though if you are admin)

• yes
  • no

0 voters

note: please don’t build near places that supposed to public structures, etc.
I will pm you if you pass
edit: newest survery on google forms

IDK if anyone really wants to fill out a public application for this… Maybe give us a format that we can use to submit an application via PM?

Use Typeform. Makes everything easier and look way cooler.

I like to be leader of water as i have plentys of ideas for it

ok, would you guys like a pm, google form, or typeform, etc to fill out?

I would recommend if u place a link of google form here first if u like that person then u can talk with him/her in the pm

I’d also say remember to ask what the person forums username is… That would be a bad one to forget!

Oh right lol, almost forgot, thanks for reminding!

it’s out guys!

Oh I don’t have a google account bassiclly i have a google account but I can’t access it here in my holidays to malasia becuase i forget the password and its in my diary on my own home to pakistan so can we do these questions on a pm?

I’ll join Air : D

Maybe the leader of Air?

I would like to be the leader of air and I have a few questions 1.Do the air people get jet packs? 2.Are trade portals disabled or will the be enabled for everyone or just for the admins?

I want to join on opening day!
Also could we know how each admin will rule?

Sure, whatever gets the message to me

Could both of us be leader of Air?

Recently players have been asking if they can be a specific leader of a element. However, due this I will have to see how active/helpful you are on this server. it’s the same as earning admin.
the normal rules concerning about admin: no asking for it. earn by time and trust