UPDATE: SEE 1st POST!
Updated in September 2018.
Before I begin I want to thank the amazing
@Wingysam for hosting this server on his mac.
** IP: block.wingysam.xyz
Port: 15186 **
Starting with pizzas to satisfy your hunger, a spear to fend of enemies, a flint shovel and a basket; you need to survive the harsh yet rewarding world. Make friends, destroy enemies, fight dropbears, tame yaks- all is possible here. Don’t like fighting others? Have fun in our Mini games. The wilderness ruining your fur clothes? Go in our arena to battle! Wan to be rich? We have an economy with a market! Normal servers boring? We are experimenting with New concepts to make this server the best in the blockheads. Whatever you need Outside The Blocks has everything all jammed into this one world!
This server is custom non expert mode with: more ore but in smaller veins, less oceans with them being smaller, more lakes, warmer climate to help crops grow, more gems and treasure, more caves, more sky islands and flatter terrain.
Outside The Blocks also has PVP enabled, happier Blockheads and sell only trade portals.
When you spawn in your instantly in ** ‘The Great Hall Of Wonders’**, a 5 floor high spawn.
The ground level has a garden with all the ingredients needed to make pizza.
The first floor is a mirror room to keep up with the latest fashion.
The second floor is the trade room. A room with 2 level 6 trade portals to sell stuff to get rich.
The third is the bakery a floor with every bench to make pizza, bread and flatbreads; use in conjunction with the garden and lake.
The fourth story is an empty room for meditation.
The final level is an admin room for storage and secret stuff.
Go to the left you find the hotel a humble safe place to stay. It costs 20 Platinum coins a room for an infinite stay.
Go right and your in the market a place to buy stuff from other players. The market has a price range of 10-50 platinum coins depending on the size.
A server first! The requests building is the place to go if an admin is not online. Simply fill out a sign stating:
In game name/ alias
What you want
Where about it is (If requesting ownership sign)
Size (if requesting a shop in the market)
And of course payment (if required)
The PVP arena is a great place to battle! With some cool rooms including: small cramped ones, large open ones, and rooms with space to build in; Outside The Block’s arena is the best place to battle. There are two rules no pausing and no cheating the rest is made up by the players battling.
Inspired by Jetshark on Atmos by Mamma Food Supply (@MFS), Outside The Block’s shark race is a challenging obstacle course- on the back of a shark!
With 6 unique phases you and your shark must ‘cooperate’ to get to the finish line.
The donkey track is a parkour course for donkeys. Simply get a carrot in a stick and ride you donkey to victory!
Like all servers we have rules to keep the game as fun as possible. The rules are:
- No sexual activity or dating. This is a children’s game.
- No cursing or swearing of any kind.
- No advertising. How would you feel if I took away your players?
- No littering. It’s ok if it’s by accident, but pick it up please.
- No asking for mod or admin. You need trust.
- No bullying. This is a common thing all around the world. How about let’s stop bullying and have a peaceful world?
- No hacks of any kind. Including supershops, duping, pirated Time Crystals, destroying protected places, etc.
- Be respectful to everyone. Including new players.
- No inappropriate actions, words, roleplays, or pictures. Child friendly game!
- You may grief bases and steal others stuff, however, do not be excessive. Note: No one is allowed to break: spawn, hotel, market, subway, games and the requests building.
- PVP is not allowed within 100 blocks of spawn or in a non battle related mini game. Everywhere else is fair game.
- No asking for a starter. Your spawn items include pizzas, a spear and the default items; you don't need more.
- You may pause, exit, or hide in doors when attacked. This is not allowed in the arena
- There is a limit of 3 ownership signs per player