Mac server: Skynet

Players online: Number of online players
This is a vanilla expert mode server!
Use it for mining time crystals!
http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15293&name=SKYNET%20
Discord: https://discord.gg/aJgYNnYcAJ
Rules:
Please don’t swear frequently
Avoid building within 20 blocks of spawn
No hacking
No duping
Announcements:

Jobs:
-Gem finder
Amethyst: Food and tools (random)
Sapphire: Stone tool
Ruby: Stone tool
Emerald: Food and tool
Diamond: No reward for now

6 Likes

Lovely server! :hugs: made by a great owner!

4 Likes

Are players not allowed to steal from others?

1 Like

People are allowed to steal

NEW JOB!
Gem finder
Rewards:

Nice :muscle: ima start back playing I quit for a little while I might check it out

3 Likes

I’ll try to find the world again. Last time, I filled out the url info, and it loaded and loaded, and eventually I lost my patience…

Jus use the link @WAIII

Yeah I did. I typed the whole thing into the blockheads, but then it just loaded for a long time, until I got bored.

You load it in your native browser, not the game. The browser should then run the app with the current world ID.

Okay, thank you. I’m never used a Mac Server before.

I like expert mode but why would you suggest that players use it for mining TC? It takes a REALLY long time to get gem picks to maximize the TC block yield.

1 Like

Our first tc blocks!

We found titanium too!

We are now making trades!
10 apples > 5 copper coins
1 stone pickaxe > 10 copper coins
1 boat > 20 copper coins
10 torches > 10 copper coins

Blockmart is now open!

1 Like

We found two poles!
(Thanks to @jemnidad and @WAIII )

1 Like

There is now a amethyst portal thanks to my TC and gems!image
Also just a suggestion Code, Mabey you could say that you can’t mine TC if you have a certain amount already since Waiii and I are in the thousands. I just sit think it would give a better chance for people that need them. Also I am sorry for not starting the community home and now that I have a few stacks of marble I will start. I made a little tower of marble for the right wall of the place Is this a good location?

1 Like