(Mac Server) Survival Building Server: Land Of The Peeps [Whitelisted, PM me to join the server or join the discord server]

Land Of The Peeps is a building server, so let out your creativity here!

Currently, the server is opening as early access and there are only 2 plots so far, only 1 has been claimed. If you want to claim the unclaimed plot, message me on the discord server on on this forum thread. We will be constantly working on the server.

Discord server:-

Rules:-

1. No duping or hacking.
  2. No inappropriate names or profile pictures.
  3. No inappropriate speech or hate speech.
  4. Do not abuse trade portals.
  5. Donโ€™t grief or disrupt other peopleโ€™s buildings.
  6. Have fun.
  7. Do not litter, please remove all your trash items into the trash chute.

Server Mechanics:-

Plots

In the server, there are several โ€œplotsโ€ or build areas that are owned by certain people. In these plots, anyone can build anything as long as the plot owner allows it. The plot owner can also charge people money to build on the plots or remove the buildings at their own will.

New plots are always available every week, please reach out to a staff members if you wish to claim one. Some plots however, cost money.

Building Sales

Sometimes on a plot, there will be empty buildings. These plots are often paid plots as the empty buildings can also be used as a business hub. However, you can also just turn it into a house.

Trade Portals

Trade portals are set to buy only and you can only use it once a week. We do keep track of your trade portal usage. Otherwise, if you want to get more items, you will need to trade with others via shops or go exploring.

If you managed to enter an area without any protection, you can build whatever you wish in that area, however when we turn it into a plot, we will remove buildings that are low-effort or temporary shelter.

SPAWN ITEMS:

When you spawn you will receive a full set of fur clothing, a stone shovel, 50 wood for building and 20 platinum coins.

PLOTS:
Plot 1: Owned by Javesta, to build on their plot, contact SuperCharged78#0604 on the discord server.

Plot 2: Claimed by โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• Skittle Critic#1851 | Midnight Animal in BH.

STAFF LIST:

Admin - @Si-Guy

Server Link: http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15342&name=LAND%20OF%20THE%20PEEPS

Join via Android by typing this manually:

Port: 15342
IP: block.wingysam.xyz

4 Likes

The logo for your Discord server looks awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

Ye GAC made it

An event to celebrate the server opening will be held soon. A sky island plot giveaway. :wink:

Lmao 3D blockheads head is something I didnโ€™t know I needed in life image

4 Likes

Already is 3D

Yea thatโ€™s true. You often only see a certain angle making it look 2D I just like yours

1 Like

2.5D? :question:

I will be making a spawn shop soon so people donโ€™t need to scavenge all the time, also a crafting area with max level benches. They will only be exclusive to spawn though just for balancing.

1 Like

been a while since iโ€™ve seen a mac server, maybe iโ€™ll stop by

1 Like

Nice!

also that discord is organized and looks really nice, well done!

1 Like

I didnโ€™t have time to join today or yesterday to build the shops and do some maintenance, but Iโ€™ll be sure to get on tommorow.

โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•–๐•ค๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• Skittle Critic#1851 has also claimed the plot to the left of spawn, (the massive plot) so if you want to build there, ask for their permission.

1 Like

Pretty good ngl, sure itโ€™s not as popular (because itโ€™s a Mac server) but we have a pretty decent playerbase

I forgot to mention but the giveaway is going on in the discord server, make sure to enter if you havenโ€™t, 6 hours left.

The sky island has been claimed.

New event coming soon: Building Contest

More details on the 17th of October.

Agreed LOL. Why would I want this 3D object in a 2D side-scrolling game?

Why not? It still looks cool! :cool:

Ayo, I KNOW RIGHT? This looks genuinely sick.

Build Contest Rewards:

20 platinum coins

100 iron blocks

2 iron doors

1 iron trapdoor

Theme: Beach

Build Location: Will be revealed on the 20th

Blocks are provided. You cannot use your own blocks.