Major problems, lost all my TC and worlds :'(

Hello, 2 days ago I noticed that new ads and videos were starting to play whenever I would use my game. I didn’t think anything of it until the game started to crash whenever I would watch the videos for the free TC. After a while the game would not start at all it would just show a white screen on my phone and I could not cancel or get back to my home screen on my phone after trying to start the game. I tried multiple times to get into the game in it would never load. I decided I would try to re install the game and save my gamer tag in the hopes that I wouldn’t lose everything. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game back on to my phone and I’m still having issues with the load screen being all white but eventually the game will load. I am still consistently having issues with certain videos crashing the game that you play to get TC. Subsequently I lost all of my worlds in all of my previous TC and now I’m starting over. It is really frustrating and I don’t know what to do, I also don’t know how to report the ads that are causing the game to crash.

My phone is also constantly notifying me trying to close the game while I’m playing it because it crashes so often.

Weird tons of people are having this problem. Is Noodlecake notified about this? Try restarting your phone(hard reset) don’t wipe your phone unless you want.

Dave doesn’t deal with the Android side of things.

Oh yah… noodlecake I’ll edit it

Welcome back @rink387! Have a slice of cake! :cake:

If you remember how much TC you had you can contact @milla and she can get the TC back.

Awesome! Thanks @WooHooGaming13

Really hoping for a fix. I just updated my phone again and it isn’t any better.

When i get the white screen glitch I just wait 5 minutes and it will start loading up the game.

Glad I’m not the only one that gets the white screen. Lol…