Mark Rober

Is anybody familiar with Mark Rober? He’s a YouTuber that used to work at NASA.

He recently hosted an event with Jimmy Kimmel to raise $1,000,000 for a good cause. They smashed their goal and ended up raising around $3,000,000.

He has also done very cool experiments in the past. Here’s just a taste of his YouTube channel.

4 Likes

@Woahjj made my mom and I watch the squirrel obstacle course video after her science teacher showed it to the class :tongue:

The name sounds familiar but i’m not sure… I probably learned about him during my space-obsession-phase I had a while ago…?

He’s popular for his glitter bombs

3 Likes

OH MY GOD!! MARK ROBER IS MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER EVER PERIOD AND ALWAYS WILL BE

3 Likes

Ever since seeing this thread, this YouTube keeps getting recommended to me on YouTube.

Maybe Google is tracking you.

If it is tracking you,
MR BEAST
(Imagine it actually pops up mr beast on YouTube)

3 Likes

1:42 to 1:52 is actually a marina in South Bimini that I have stayed at on my boat for about a week. (Bimini Sands or something? I cant remember.) so cool to think that Mark Rober and Will Byers from Stranger Things were there! My family also did a boat ride with a local guy to “Swim with wild dolphins” in a natural habitat but after 6 hours we did not see any dolphins and had to pay full price anyway. I remember seeing sharks there in the marina and videoing them on my camera on a stick.

1 Like