Meme War

i want to pet the shark he seems cute

How about this, the whole bee movie but every time a frame shows blue it will play every movie in the world and for every time a movie says one word it plays every YouTube video ever, and every time a video shows green it plays all the spongebob episodes backwards, but every time spongebob cries it plays all the episodes of simpsons, and every time homer says do’h it plays all the episodes of family guy, and whenever a character says a swear word it plays the entire series of lazy town, and whenever green is shown it plays the entire series of matpats video, whenever matpat gives a long equation it plays every YouTube video in g-major, and whenever someone says yes it will show the Bee movie, but every green frame will result in a 24 hour challenge being played for 1 billion years, and whenever it has green in the picture it plays all toy story movies including the fourth one, and whenever the color red is shown it will play the entire series of teletubbies in g-major, and every time the color purple is shown it plays the entire holy bible from genesis to revelations for 10 quintillion years

LET’S CALCULATE

The last part is easy, 10 quintillion years.

In teletubbies, purple appears in an average of 18.3% in each frame.
There are 425 episodes. Every episode is about 24 minutes. We’ll assume it’s every second. There are 612000 seconds in all the episodes. 18.3% is 111996.
Our second number is 111996, the times the color purple is shown.

We’ll round each toy story episode to 2 hours. There are 6 hours of toy story. Each second has about 29.3333% of red. Next is 2112, the times red is shown.

Now, a 24 hour challenge that lasts 1 billion years. The length of the video would be 31 quadrillion seconds. We’ll assume that in the video, green is shown 62% of the time. Green is shown 19565294100000000 times.

Actually I quit

I’m not calculating the number of yeses in a video.

I’d rather have no ankles at all so I won’t feel the pain ever again

Theres so much violence going around the internet towards sasuke. what he really needs is a happy little head boop.

i did something to the photo, can anyone notice it?

Yeah, Matpats face is messed up.

Had to join :tongue:

!

Made by me