Milla- Could I have a rollback for my server?

My server is called Fairy Land and my username is Faerielle. There has been some glitches happening and my server keeps disconnecting all players including myself. A lagged item was placed in my world that disconnects players. It has also been happening to other servers as well. I was wondering if I could get a rollback to March 1st 2022.

1 Like

Have you already sent her a private message?

No, I don’t know how to do that.

1 Like

Take a look at this topic then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It may take a while for Milla to get back to you, so while you’re waiting, try the /repair command to remove any glitched squares or items. It may help, and it won’t hurt as long as you do it carefully. (There’s no Undo button so just be careful!)

4 Likes

The server is unjoinable, so I can’t do /repair. Btw I just a normal blockhead player. Not an admin of that server, but I can’t even summon my blockhead and after a few seconds, the server disconnected me

1 Like

Thank you everybody, I fixed my server. Unfortunately there are some servers out there that still need help.

1 Like

Now there’s ton of server having this lag or crash issues… :dead: :dead: :dead:
Not only just one or two or five. Maybe there’s about 20 of them… :what:
This number is insane to this tiny and old game. Maybe it was the most severe to server in history.
(Maybe not) :ninja:

1 Like

Maybe this is why?

I was playing on it and now there’s a password :roll_eyes:

They did this in a world I was admin in around the same day in early March. I managed to run a debug-log and could see a freight car had been placed, no doubt whipped out of a hacked in portal chest. No one had train yard on the expert mode server except me. The server was using a massive amount of memory. Couldn’t even load the chunk where the freight car was placed. Nothing I could do except hope the owner would ask for a rollback

1 Like

I know this is unrelated but hey it’s me gems, I’ve missed you, and I also tried joining your server and it works fine, it’s just that there’s a trap at spawn so it’s unplayable.