Milla flagging posts

@milla keeps flagging @PufflePuffle 's post as a spam for no reason.
can anyone help me please?

1 Like

Are you and pineapple2017 sharing the same LAN?

1 Like

It’s stated in his bio that Pineapple2017 is his twin brother…

2 Likes

what is LAN

1 Like

millaMajic Admin Raccoon2h
Hello,

This is an automated message from The Blockheads to let you know that your post was hidden.

https://forums.theblockheads.net/t/why-does-lava-act-solid/68612/14

Your post was flagged as spam: the community feels it is an advertisement, something that is overly promotional in nature instead of being useful or relevant to the topic as expected.

Multiple community members flagged this post before it was hidden, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 15 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

However, if the post is hidden by the community a second time, it will remain hidden until handled by staff.

For additional guidance, please refer to our community guidelines.

she’s sending me this

This may answer your problem.

In the meanime, you will have to wait for milla to come and sort out the problem for you both.

2 Likes

Please understand that not milla is flagging your posts, but forum members do. Be patient, milla or Asyc will adress this issue

5 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

As I suspect the flagers will read this thread:

Please note that you should NOT flag posts as spam in general. Use a custom flag or one of the other options. Flagging as spam should only be used for spam bots / people who post the same senseless content over and over.

5 Likes

Oh and btw Milla can see who flagged the post so if someone is trying to troll pineaple then they will be caught.

4 Likes

yay!!!
what is LAN?btw

1 Like

Local Area Network. It is the private network inside your house. Only computers and devices inside your house can use the LAN.

2 Likes

is it basically WI-FI?

1 Like

@bloky2018 @PufflePuffle
Please stop creating new posts on this matter all over the forums. Milla or Asyc are the moderators who are able to help you and Asyc already replied once, so she obviously is aware of the issue. And btw, it’s in the middle of the night for both of them right now, so please be patient🙂

6 Likes

OK i keep on glitching though!

1 Like

Wi-fi is what allows you to connect to networks, LAN is a network.

2 Likes

I think there might be a troll flagging your twins posts.

1 Like

Local Area Network.

1 Like

Nobody flagged these posts. The Discourse software did it:

This is a counter measure against spammers and the like that is built into the bulletin board code. The board then uses my account to let the member affected know what has happened.

8 Likes

oh…
ok