Missing Trade Portal Items

Well, this is odd… I’m in the trade portal right now and I don’t see the gem blocks, plaster, tomatoes, yak shavings/horns, rainbow cakes, or rainbow essence! My friend says he sees them in his but I don’t… where are they? Can someone help?

1 Like

Does that issue only apply to a certain server?

1 Like

Let me check

No, it is not.

1 Like

What type of server are you playing on? Could you see those items before now?

On normal survival worlds or some custom worlds, you won’t be able to see the items until you discover them, or until you’ve put them in your inventory at least once.

2 Likes

Well, it’s not a matter of “undiscovered” they’re just… not there.

1 Like

Interesting. Can you send a screenshot? Also, what device are you playing on?

Moved to #bugs-glitches

1 Like

iPhone. I’ll send a screenshot, gimme a moment

1 Like

1 Like

What is missing from each screenshot? 1,2, and 3 because it looks the same as mine

edit: Uh but gem blocks are below the first screenshot will it not let you scroll and tomatoes are under wheat and cake is under 3 things below poison

It looks to me as if it’s a trade portal from before 1.7, but I’m not really sure how that might happen. Can you see any other 1.7 items, such as gem shards or gates?

What generation iPhone are you playing on and what iOS?

1 Like

I’m missing Gem Blocks, Plaster, Luminous Plaster, Gem Shards, Tomatoes, Rainbow Cakes and Rainbow Essence. Yak Shavings, and I think that’s about it. All these items are obtainable still, they’re just missing from the portals.

iPhone 7 Plus
iOS 14.4

1 Like

You didn’t show plaster in the screenshot either

The point is that it’s missing and I need help figuring out why

1 Like

If you wish to add to a post please edit it, rather than posting twice in quick succession. I have merged your posts.

1 Like