Mobs FAQ

Not true i have walked under trees with dropbears and am only attacked if i hit it or its night

You can also get dodo eggs from meditating. :slight_smile:

Wow
What happens if I burn the dropbear’s tree?:confused:

no some times they do i have had it happen but it might off been from a tree that just died

Sharks drop any clothes. Mostly battered out ones. Also mostly dyed. From wut I know the most common is hats. Cuz I am a great shark hunter and once I killed 15 big sharks and only got battered out dyed hats. :frowning:

Umm I had a donkey drop 8 leather I think.

I got pants, hats, and shirts (can’t recall the names) and the dyes can be pretty awesome. The bad side is that it’s half or a quarter already used.

They won’t attack you if you do that. I got pants, hats, and shirts (can’t recall the names) and the dyes can be pretty awesome. The bad side is that it’s half or a quarter already used.

please add the cave troll~ I have never seen it yet~

Dropbears don’t like light, they won’t attack you if there is a light nearby.

Can anybody help me get the ANKLEBITER achievement?

Thanks in advance​:smiley::smiley::smiley:

I’ll email some pics for cave troll

Any volunteers to take over this FAQ? The author - Fizz - hasn’t been online for a while.

What’s harder to kill, cave troll or mega shark?

I could take over, I have some pictures of cave trolls and stuff, and more things we need to add to sharks. I’m kind of new to the forum but I have been playing blockheads at least a few days after it came out :slight_smile:

I think mega shark. I don’t know but I’ll test this next time I go troll hunting!

It’s easier to fight the troll, but harder to find.

I got linen shirts, pants, caps and leather pants from my sharks in my shark tank…

What about cave trolls?

4 hits with a flint spear from what I’ve seen. Still a new player, so I’ve never got an iron sword