My 1/16 doesnt have a coffee cherry tree!

Hi everyone
I need a help my single player at 1/16 I discover all world there no coffee cherry please send help

4 Likes

hello.

Anyone knows if meditating stills works as in the old days giving random itens after filling the meditation bar?

Best regards,
J
(want some free cesc cryptocurrency, ask me how)

1 Like

I forgot about that - that’ll work. Or getting a portal chest (if it’s a survival world) and bringing some in.

1 Like

As long as it’s not an expert world, meditation will work (eventually).
If it’s a custom world, you could also use a trade portal and set all items to be visible. But you still have to upgrade it, to level 5 I think.

3 Likes

Can that be used to purchase coffee cherries?

1 Like

Hum, maybe in the future, if blockheads goes open source and time cristals are replaced with cryptoescudos :slight_smile:

Isn’t the blockheads basically open source on android?

No, you can only edit the assets unless you want to somehow decompile compiled code

1 Like

Hi WooHoo…

What? When? Were? How? Looked up and did not found the code repository… Noodlecase ports the app from iOS to Android. But as far as I know, it is closed source code.

Best regards,
J

(Do you Like to have a small amount real crypto currency for free, ask me how)

1 Like

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

You might need to have more than one blockhead to meditate for you while you go and mine and craft.

That is Lita the only way you may be able to get a cherry tree fruit. Plant in compost Only and in a warm environment (or indoors with a lamp).

Other than that, there is plenty of people that can help you once you get a portal chest.

1 Like

Thx it’s work☺️

1 Like