My first mega project in 2020 ;)

Japanese character was too hard to spell so I went with the easiet one :stuck_out_tongue: and I don’t have a name for this build yet :wink: took me about three days to complete.

10 Likes

Did you build that on a multiplayer world?

1 Like

yes :slight_smile:

That just looks awesome! All these cool builds are starting to spark up my building motivations again.

what world was this built on, if you don’t mind my asking?

1 Like

That’s great! I build it on Sunset Jungle, however i might start building on single player so this way i doesn’t have to spend half of my time helping with protection signs and admin stuff, im lazy, ill still play in multiplayer though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Blockheadissoofun If ypu wanna re build the spawn for my server, i’ll give u admin. I absolutely love your builds! You are very talented. (Whats ur IGN)

1 Like

That would be my pleasure :slight_smile: my ign is hypire7926 also my discord lol :slight_smile:

I used to have a different name but the name is a bit creepy lol

What’s your server name?

1 Like

The server is the closet. I’ll admin u
Join link: http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=e5b6ff8309f8f72fe640fd82d694661f&name=THE%20CLOSET
Just please make sure the trade portals are still there, there are 2 at spawn. you can relocate them around the spawn but just make sure they are still somewhere not too far from the portal. Thx i’ll friend u on disxord.

1 Like

Dude your spawn looks amazing!! I can just build something near it, I really like your spawn <3 I’ll try to work around it because it’s so beautiful!!

1 Like

Really? It kinda looks like an onion lol.
Is it ok if you extend it then? It is very small.

1 Like

Thank you for building all of this stuff in the world!! Like omg u are so gooddddddd :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ayeeee you made it ty trash!

3 Likes

half way finished y’all

5 Likes