My latest Avatar picture

Do your pets wonder why you love putting cameras in their faces?

The rabbit thinks it’s a really stupid food to offer him, and my cat immediately stops doing the amazingly cute stuff she does, because she’s a cat.

4 Likes

When I do that my dog just stares at it, as he knows it has something to do with me, and starts to bark.

My dog poses for the camera.(not literally, just like she knows she is supposed to do something cute) My grandma’s dog hates the camera. What can I say. Animals are like people and have their preferences.

1 Like

So cute!

1 Like

Hey I noticed that Milla has a new profile picture. Is there a thread that this belongs in? Anyways, what sea creature is it this time?

A seal.

For some reason the new picture makes me sad.

It looks like it has a little frown :frowning:

Sorry, I’ve still got flu and I lay down for a rest this afternoon and crashed out for hours. I meant to post this first.

This image is a commonly used meme. It’s called Awkward Seal.

6 Likes

Millas profile picture?

@milla

5 Likes

I saw the same profile picture in a Discord server.

I believe she already told us in her thread about her profile pictures thread. My latest Avatar picture

1 Like

Another photo of Sparrow.

16 Likes

Awww!

1 Like

(Pretty late but oh well)

Adorable! I don’t have a cat, but i have a dog. (Also your thing still says “Majic Admin Seal”

The cat can be a seal if it wants.

3 Likes

Oops!

1 Like

I keep forgetting to set a new profile picture, so after I took a selfie last night to gauge how well I was healing around my eyes after a chemical burn I decided to use it for my profile picture.

NOTE: You can’t do this, as a photo of you is considered personal information.

9 Likes

I’m going to miss your previous PFP. (: