My predictions on when the next update will be

[U]Part 1[/U]
First of all, version 1.3, and the fact there will be a version 1.4, have been confirmed on Twitter. (See this tweet for confirmation of 1.3 and this tweet for confirmation of 1.4)

[U]Part 2[/U]
Second, the trend of updates should be inspected:
[table=“width: 750, class: grid, align: left”]
[tr]
[td]Update number[/td]
[td]Date of submission[/td]
[td]Days until next update[/td]
[td]Days until next content update[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.0[/td]
[td]December 21, 2012[/td]
[td]29[/td]
[td]49[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.0.1[/td]
[td]January 19, 2013[/td]
[td]20[/td]
[td]20[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.1[/td]
[td]February 8, 2013[/td]
[td]3[/td]
[td]31[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.1.1[/td]
[td]February 11, 2013[/td]
[td]28[/td]
[td]28[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.2[/td]
[td]March 11, 2013[/td]
[td]16[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.2.1[/td]
[td]March 27, 2013[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.3?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.3.1?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.4?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]1.4.1?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[td]?[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Conclusions from the table:
Since there have been bug fix updates for every major update so far, there will probably be bug fix updates for the two impending updates.

The time between updates averages at 19.2 days. If this time period was used, the next update would’ve came out on April 15. …It didn’t.

If the maximum number of days between updates (29) was used, we would arrive at April 25. It didn’t come out April 25.

If the maximum number of days between major updates is used from the last major update, we would get April 29. It didn’t happen then.

[U]Part 3[/U]
Third, let look at some trends. 1.2’s contents were announced on February 25, and was announced on Twitter on February 14. It later was submitted on March 11, 14 days after the contents were revealed, and 25 days after its announcement on Twitter.

Therefore, since 1.3 was first mentioned on Twitter on April 16, and 1.2 was released 25 days after, we get May 11. That day still remains well in the past.

1.3’s contents haven’t yet been announced, and when they are, you can expect it about two weeks afterward.

If the update’s contents were announced today, two weeks later is June 10. It’s probably not going to be announced today, but its contents will probably be announced in the next week or so, so I estimate a release date around mid-late June.

…and 1.4? A month or two after 1.3, I guess.

UPDATE:
Tweet by majicDave on May 27: “This next update has taken a bit longer than expected, but it’s nearly done! Should be out within the next 2-3 weeks. More info next week!”

Wow, I was early by one day.

Although the stats are impressive, I fail to see any relevance in all of them.
First of all, being a statistician I can tell you that your data base is way too small to make any predictions with any reality.

Secondly,the amount of work involved and the control of the apps in general is very hard to account for.

But like I said you did you put some time and effort into your thought.
So it is impressive…

GOOD LUCK and I hope you are correct since I can’t wait to see the update (whenever it does come).