My Server Saturn & Sun

My Username is NICKANATOR ACC and I would LOVE if some people played!
Here’s the info.
Number of online players

IP block.wingysam.xyz
Port 15237
WORLD NAME: SATURN & SUN
OWNED BY: NICKANATOR ACC
STAFF APPLICATIONS: OPEN

RULES

• Don’t Submit A Staff Application As Soon As You Join. You Must Earn Trust And Play For At Least A Day First.
  • Don’t Use Profanity. (Cussing)
  • Do No Be Rude or Disrespectful To Staff. If You Are Rude Multiple Times, You Will Be Banned. (Staff Has VERY Low Tolerance For Disrespect.)
  • No Duping At ALL.
  • No Getting a Second Starter. They Are For New Players.
  • No Fighting With Other Players. If You Are Caught Fighting, You Will Be Kicked.
  • No Littering. If You Caught spamming items and leaving them, You Will Be INSTANTLY banned. Staff Has NO tolerance for this.

UPDATES

• Comepletly Renovated Spawn (8/17/19)
  • Pixel Artist Position Closed (8/17/19)
  • Added Pixel Art Above Spawn (8/16/19)
  • Added Starters (8/15/19)
  • Staff Positions Opened (8/15/19)

STAFF POSITIONS

• Pixel Artist (Closed As Of 8/17/19.)
  • Welcome Message Editor (OPEN)
  • Owners Assistant (OPEN)
  • Admin (ALL CLOSED)
  • Mod (1 CLOSED) (2 OPEN)
  • Cave Troll Finder (OPEN)

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• I Am Aware That You Cannot Currently Join The server, The Wingysam Servers Are Currently Experiencing Downtime. The Server Should Be Up Sometime Soon. (8/17/19)

• Staff Positions Now Open (8/15/19)

• The Server Is Now Up, But The Backups Are Currently Down. Feel free To Join And Play! (8/18/19)

• I Will Be Pretty Inactive For The Time Being As I Have School Again And Will Be Very Busy Doing Other Things. While I Am Idle, I Am Leaving The Head Administrator In Charge. Thanks For Your Understanding, And Have Fun! (9/24/19)

UPCOMING EVENTS

• STAFF MEETING @ 2:30 P.M. (EST) (August 18, 2019)
    (ONLY STAFF WILL BE WHITELISTED)

I’ll join! :smile:

joining rn

Sorry i got off, i had to go to bed so im back on now. Thanks for joining!

yup np i join has soon as im done on working on some HTML

@Nickanator Welcome to the community. If you could please update the title to include the world name and also include the world rules in the first post to fit in with our policies that would be appreciated.

Just to be clear, Only staff will be WHITELISTED as of 2:30 P.M. EST. Alternate players will not be able to join at the time. Thanks, and have fun!

Also, I Would Like To Know Who Olphium Is As He Is The Head Admin And I Don’t Know His Username. Thanks!

ALL STAFF: MEETING IS STARTING IN 2 HOURS. Hope To See You There!

MEETING NOW STARTING!!

STAFF HAS BEEN WHITELISTED

Staff Meeting Has Ended. Feel Free to Join And Play!

8 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

We Have A New Website! Here’s the link:
WEBSITE
Feel free to check it out!

1 Like

Nice website!

Also, just let me know if you would like to apply so i can PM the link to you.

Im sorry about being so inactive, I have been playing other games and will try to keep up better. Thanks!

joined!
nice server btw!

Hey guys! Once again I apologize, especially my AWESOME staff, as I have been very busy with school. I will be hosting a staff meeting in about 30 - 40 minutes. Thanks!

I can’t make it to half of these ;-;