New expert server

Hello just advertising my new expert server where owner is constantly online. It is a expert survival server with lots of credit. It’s called ( worlds). Owner is mr.whatsit. Plz join thanks see u there. There are few rules. Such as no duplicating and no hacking. It is a normal survival server starter provided and jobs also provide by me the owner. Everything is still being built so pictures shall b provided soon

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Like what WJ said, what are the rules? What is the server about (other than the fact that it’s expert mode)? Some pictures and details would come in handy when it comes to advertising the server. :slight_smile:

I’ll check it out anyway.

4 Likes

I made some friends here :grimacing::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Edit: I just spent from 6pm to 10:42pm on this server it’s been fun I’ll play again tomorrow lol

4 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile:

Please see the About thread for this forum for details of what information world threads should include in their first post.

1 Like

:scream::scream::scream::scream:
The troll who’s ice torches I took had a tp I trapped it almost dead then the one with the placed tp killed me

1 Like

I cannot find this world. Is the name actually worlds? I really like expert worlds, and would like to try it out, if someone can help me find it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it is there’s 2 people on rn one is me

1 Like

It doesn’t come up when I search

1 Like

http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=f9fb02042b06652f7dca4a2ed75aade3&name=WORLDS

1 Like

Closed because thread not brought into line with the rules, and OP not responding.

1 Like