New game from Majic Jungle: Ambience. Website and forums now live!

ambience

My patience has been lost. I guess we have no choice but to keep waiting.

How is all hope lost if it is still coming?

I took a quick look at the Ambience forums. Its nice. I like the darker look of it. I watched your videos of when you where developing ambience, and I think it is phenomenal how you made a game that would nomally take several people to create, by just yourself. I hope it works out well for you. :slight_smile:

I was just curious though, with this whole new game comming, what do you think the future of The Blockheads is going to be?

Tumblr
Instagram
Twitter

How’s it feel to be the community manager of two forums and social channels now? :slight_smile:

Also, is there or is there going to be a Facebook page?

It looks so beautiful! Got a forums account already.

I guess it’s time to save some money for a computer!

Let us hope the game is released on steam, and becomes bigger than doki doki killing club

Yes, that’s what I was referring to.

Are new people on the ambience forum supposed to be on hold?

What do you mean exactly? They will have to wait for the release unless they test it.

I mean I can’t post anything on the ambience forum

Yes, it will

Ah. That sometimes happens on Discourse forums. I think it will go away after milla takes a peek at your account.

Just published :slight_smile:

How does it feel? Exciting!

@Haque: should be okay now. I approved your post, so you should find you can post like any new user. The first day is a bit more restricted, but it’ll come right :slight_smile:

Yes! I probably won’t be able to play it. But yippee ambience is coming!

I usually just open a new tab, then hit ‘f’ then enter and it comes right to here. But now with Ambience I have to type ‘forums.a’ then enter. Does anyone know of a way I can have so I can just hit one key to get Ambience forums, instead of typing ‘forums.e’?
Bᴜᴛ I ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ Aᴍʙɪᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴅʀᴏɴᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ!

Maybe dave will let us fly drones in ambience. :rofl:

Perhaps create a bookmark?

Will ya’ll still be playing The Blockheads more? :raspberry:

• Definitely.
  • Maybe when I get bored long time after 1.7
  • Depends on how fun the game is.
  • I will not be active on Blockheads as much.

0 voters

Sweet! I’ll try it out soon, also can’t wait for 1.7 to finally drop.