New game from Majic Jungle: Ambience. Website and forums now live!

ambience

Not a perfect solution, but I am a heavy user of Keypirinha, which comes with a bookmarks package, thus I only need to activate it (custom shortcut for me is alt+space), type “a”, and hit enter to open my bookmark for Ambiance. Similarly, I hit “b” to go to these forums.

The search engine learns as you use it, so the first time I wanted to open Ambiance, I had to scroll down a while to find the bookmark, but now it remembers and will open it without searching past the first character.

I am so excited for this new game!

And 1.7 of course!

Joining the forums ASAP!

Anyone else having this problem? I’ve tried clicking Brer’s link, to no avail. Edge, Windows 10. On my other PC (Windows 7, Firefox Quantum), it works perfectly fine :confused:

Aw, it’s PC and not free. Guess I won’t be playing. :frowning:

There is an off-topic category, but it is only visible to those who are either logged in or have the basic user trust level. (Not sure which)

This doesn’t seem necessary. Most users are from here anyways, and that forum is devoted to Ambience and its development. I’m sure any new faces on the Ambience forum who are not blockheads will quickly learn about this game.

At this rate, ambience will be fully done and have a few updates by the time 1.7. Comes out
Jk jk
But the new forums+the main page for ambience looks very slick and modern

Is @milla going to be getting any kind of help now that she has two communities to watch ontop of everything else she needs and will need to do?

Oh man, I wish I would’ve read this before I walked out of the house for the day!
Can’t wait to get back home so I can have a look!
Congrats, majicDave, on reaching this awesome milestone in your Ambience adventure! :tada:

Just letting people know I won’t be posting for 13 hours on it… Stupid new user rule… -.-

You’ll love that rule when the trollers come

They haven’t come much since summer. Maybe they have lives outside of ruining ours?

Eh, okay. XD

I keep hearing all the new users can’t post or something? I haven’t had this problem for some reason.

Me neither.

How many posts would they have to make to hit the “new user” limit?

I haven’t tried posting a lot, so I wouldn’t know

I think it’s around 10?

I really like this game idea! I might try it once it comes out! And 1.7 is soon too! Yay! Just a question, in 1.7 will there be android fixes for things such as multiplayer, bugs, etc? I currently have more problems on android than people i know IRL who have it on iOS :confused:

I’d assume so, they’re trying to make the update perfect for both platforms.

Ok, I’ll be taking a list of recruits to sign up with helping me build an Ambience Worldwide Railroad!
:joy:

The really cool thing is with 3D we can make a whole network of interconnecting rails!

I just wish i1.7 would come out already :tired_face:

I’m planning on buying Ambience, can I help when the time comes? :slightly_smiling_face:

You should make a Gigantic Ambience Empire! :wink: