- Epic electronic music plays when you get into space, and the higher up you go, the faster and louder it gets.
- Sad and emotional music plays when you use a character that’s far away from your other character(s).
- Mysterious music plays when you’re near a portal or gem tree, the higher the level, and louder the music. Also plays when you’re near a regenerating blockhead.
- Epic orchestra music plays when you attack a cave troll or a shark that’s at least 3.5 blocks long.
- A choir of voices play when you pick up a pole item, or when you craft a jet pack. Equator items have female voices, and pole items have male voices. The jet pack has children’s voices.
- Intense rock music plays when you’re near the core, and gets louder and faster the lower you go.
- Calm and beautiful music plays when you use a character that’s in a forest of fruit trees.
- Adventurous music plays when your character is in a pine forest or a maple forest.
- Hopeless music plays when your character is drowning.
- Fast EDM music plays when you’re character drinks coffee.
- Adventurous music (different than the forest theme) plays when your character goes at max speed on a rail handcart.
- Pirate music plays every so often when your sailing.
Oceans: bubble noises, splashing, dolphin calls, and mysterious sonar noises.
Deserts: scorpion mating calls, wind noises, crashing rocks, evaporating water, and odd rasping noises.
Forests: birds songs, rodents chittering, moving foliage, and tribal drums.
Underground: crashing rocks, cracking earth, bubbling lava, metal crashing, geysers hissing, cave troll mating calls, and a deep and powerful roar.