New Spawn... Is It Okay?

Okay, so my sister, Lyndz, owner of Wonderland, Luluxjazz, Darknightwolf18, and I started a new server, called Mystic Wonder (by Lyndz). I hope you like the spawn!

23 Likes

That’s so cool! How long did it take to be built?

Allot better than I’v ever done. :slight_smile:

About 2-3 days due to digging and breaking sky islands lol

Thank you very much! ^^

I’m sure you’ll get the hang of it soon!

1 Like

Amazing! I can’t stop staring at the trees!

Is this custom or vanilla?

Either way I like it a lot.

This is a vanilla server due to the fact we wanted the abilities to bring things in from portal chests. I hope u can come sometime! :yum:

1 Like

Maybe could you add a place where blockheads can sleep/stay warm.

My Blockhead was freezing and I had to sell my basket and 4 of my 5 oranges, plus some other fruit, to get a leather coat.
I’m fine now.
I have sold one of the free handcarts for money.
Now I have baskets and more clothes.
I hope I didn’t break any rules.

1 Like

I LOVE it, but don’t show Selena! :laughing: It looks like a fusion of her Nature’s Veil and Coral Droplets! :wink:

(my tip would be maybe give her some design creds cuz she’s quite uh sensitive when it comes to this stuff lol)

1 Like

Oh wow! I didn’t realise! Thanks for pointing that out. I’ll be sure to leave her credit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a problem! Im so sorry that happened! It seems none of our admins were playing, so you didn’t receive a starter kit. Next time you play, we can set you up properly. :grinning:

Riley, maybe in the future you could add the build we are working on to this post to? :smiley:

Definitely! :yum:

1 Like

Very pretty!

BTW can you please reply to one person and @ any further replies at the poster you’re replying to, rather than posting multiple times in a row?

@milla yes, of course! I’m so sorry about that! :grinning:

1 Like

May I post images of this spawn on our FB page, please? If yes, should I name the world so people can find it?

1 Like

@milla Sure! I’d love that! The server is Mystic Wonder made by Lyndz. Thank you very much!!! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve posted some shots I took this afternoon now. Lovely stuff :slight_smile:

Ok, sorry