No owner? How?

So this server has no owner for some reason, how does it happen lol? Screenshot_2019-10-26-09-44-15-355|326x167

They just added a code to the welcome message which removes the owner.

It is probably a mac world, which is a world that is hosted on a player’s mac computer rather than the cloud. These don’t show players from the world spinner and don’t have an owner.

By the way, moved to the #questions category since OP is asking a question. :slight_smile:

Oh i see, I thought it was a hacked world or smth

It could also actually be a cloud world with no owner. If a user tries to join a random world with specific settings, and no world exists(/is public) with credit that has those settings, the cloud will create a new world with no owner for that player to join.

There is a world on the cloud, that just so happens to be called STARRY RICHES that was created by this case ^

6 Likes

That finally happened? I knew it was possible but it had never happened.

2 Likes

I’ve found the world, however it appears I’m unable to join the server.

When joining a world through specific search options, it just sends me to a server with no players. (when there’s none of that kind of server w/o players

It happened like day 1 of the beta testing for 1.7, a couple worlds were created with this method.

I was able to join, spawn is a mess.

3 Likes

If it has no owner, does that mean no one can actually administrate it or access its owner portal?

Dunno, never tried. Just saw one guy playing on it and then I left

Milla still can, she has unrestricted access to all worlds.

Except Mac worlds.

Oh, that’s neat!

It actually has no owner. The creator didn’t pay for it though, so I guess it’s a non-issue. I suspect he managed to crack the world creation side of things, but it didn’t assign the world to him, so that’s a fail.