Official Thread for Buy & Sell & Trading Stuffs here!

community
trading-stuff

I never joined sge before, so I don’t have anything. I’ll give you some copper coins (by selling my stuff)
We can meet at 12:00 in Michigan time zone.

Lol. In the server I can lend you a portal chest so you can transfer from your single player world.

So when you set it down, it gives you access to the portal chest in your sp world.

Are you available are you available at 6pm to 10pm your time?

Please don’t double post. I’ve merged them.

Wow, that’s what you call powerful monitoring power, to have noticed this.

Sorry. It was either I posted or edited a previous post. I knew there was a limited number of times you can edit a post.

I’m buying tamed dropbears & rainbow dodo eggs. I’m able to purchase at any price as long as you can provide me a portal chest on the server we meet on. PM me for more details and where to meet up. Thanks.

Am buying 2 tamed diamond Dodos and 2 titanium
Both are 500 plat each deal :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll sell to you explosive! @EXPLOSIVEPLAYZ Please give me a little bit of time to get it ready.

I can sell you rainbow eggs.

Drop bears I haven’t attempted to tame.

@EXPLOSIVEPLAYZ I can sell you the diamond dodo and titanium Dodos/eggs

@I544C I can give you the profits when you’re ready. I mean, if I make the sale first, you can get to me later. You know me.

@LilAngel119 your unicorn from eltapa is ready

IK, I’m just waiting for him to tell me what time to get it.

Now. Go to skeeves gigantic empire. I’m helping them out and giving it to you. We’re almost the same time zones.

Just follow I544C. Lol

It’s easier if you guys meet up. I gave him the items. Because we have a way of leaving each other items without having to establish a time to meet up.

I trust him. :slightly_smiling_face::wink::grin:

He gave me them already, don’t worry! And you got a free diamond xd

That’s good lol.

We have a trading post that we leave each other items in. I will check it later

exacty 99? :thinking:

Yeah I have a duplication glitch that me and my friends use so we have 99 of every dodo egg, 99 of every unicorn, 99 portal chests, 99 golden beds. Etc.

Then I’m not buying ANY! Sorry. :neutral_face:

Just when I thought you were hard working like me.

I, have all the colours, many rainbow unicorns and 99 of most of my eggs.

No duplication.

And I can sell cakes! Now that would be hard to pass up because everyone likes cakes!

@I544C I like that you are honest about items lol

See you in SGE

I’m looking to buy 3 tamed sharks. Not sure how much they’re worth but feel free to make an offer.

You’re not supposed to talk about duping on the forums