Official Thread for Buy & Sell & Trading Stuffs here!

community
trading-stuff

As @DeadlyPotato says you cannot discuss duplicating here in Forums it’s against the forums rules, and I do not like tolerating people duping and to sell it here. Please stop doing that. Hope everyone don’t do it just to be make it easy to dupe for more stuff and sell it here its illegal. DO legal please and as long it’s legal I’m not judging anything.

Taming dangerous mobs is one of the next things on my list lol.

Just haven’t had the need to do it yet.

Plus how can you possibly obtain/buy it? It’s simply unsellable, because you can’t transport fully grown sharks that are also tamed. Not sure about dropbears or scorpions. Maybe they can be caged after taming.

I don’t know if you can buy those, because you can’t bucket them if they’ve grown

As you’ve no doubt picked up on, we don’t permit the discussion of duping here. You’re not in trouble. Just putting you in the know.

Also, as the originator of the thread doesn’t permit the trading of duped items, I will remove your trading post.

As you were :upside_down_face:

when people slightly discuss duping positively, everyone points to the community guidelines, and wants the post removed, yet this doesn’t happen when duping is thought of negatively.

Not saying that that constitutes breaking the rules of the OT, still though

I’ll be selling all unicorns for 1 platinum, 1 gold coin, and 1 copper coin to celebrate my forum anniversary

Limit between 1-3 unicorns per person

I’ll buy one from you. Do you have a red one? Usually comes out like a blood red colour. Not the one between red and orange lol.

I’ll buy one frater! Thanks

I didn’t know that unicorn colors were slightly different, but I think I have a hot red unicorn
What server do you want to meet on

@I544C, what color do you want, and where can we meet for the trade?

I would like a rainbow one if possible. We can meet ast SKEEVE’S GIGANTIC EMPIRE

Try going there now. You might see something at the base

@Frater_Galaxy Skeeve’s Gigantic Empire

Or you can give the red unicorn to I544C when you see him.

Whenever you guys get the chance @I544C, @ElTaPa I’m on SGE with the unis

I’ll go on now if you’re ready

This thread is very usefull who don’t use hacked money like supershops or duped ones so here are some questions and answers

What is this thread for?

In this thread u can sell, buy or trade stuffs like:
(If u are selling ex)
You:i am selling ___ stuff for ___ coins
Other person: i need to buy please
(Then u both pm each other)

(If u are buying ex)
Other person:i am selling __ stuff for __ coins
You:can i buy please

(If its a trading ex)
You: i am trading ____ thing for ___ thing
Other person: ok ill trade with u (your name)

What to pm?

After u have apcected the sell, buy or trade u need to pm the person u do with in the pm u need to select:
Server in which u can use portal chest and give each other and put back in your portal chest
Time when u both can be online on that server toghter

For any questions u can ask me so whos ready to sell,buy or trade?

Doesn’t a thread like this already exist?

Someone merge this. There’s already a thread for this…

Can i have a link of that thread?

The thread link you wanted to and it’s official. The differences is category and messages for thread but same content what this another thread for? For me we only need one no need more probably forum users will consider one of the thread fake or duplicated thread because the first one dead thread.

I’ll just drop a @asyc

Nice thread and very helpful too

I am selling tamed rainbow unicorn for just 200 pl
Trade portal lv6 for 400 pl
Diamond portal 400 pl

Offer:buy 2 trade portal, 2 diamond portal and 1 rainbow unicorn for just 1500 pl now!!

Pm me now to buy anything please