(OPENS TODAY) Mac Server: PVP Search

mac
server

A mac world hosted by @Wingysam.

Owned and made by @GoodGradesBoy.

Welcome to this PVP server. This is a custom made world that is protected. No raiding is included, but you need to explore. Shops and benches are placed all around the 1/16x custom world, to help you achieve better items to battle!

Opening Date

I’m opening this server on my birthday, which is December 15, 2018 2:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 14, 2018 5:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)
The time above should convert automatically to your local time zone.

Those who join in the first hour or the pre-opening will get an extra platinum coin in their inventory.

Rules

Global Rules by Wingysam’s Free Mac Servers

• Absolutely no hacking or abuse of glitches, exploits, or bugs is not allowed!
  • Use appropriate language and make sure what you do is appropriate for everyone. Also, be sure to not have a dirty picture.

Other Server Rules

• You are not allowed to attack/hit admins. You may attack mods, which is their alts for playing.
  • Do not ask for staff position. You may ask for everyone to meditate/sleep, but they have the right not to.
  • Don’t pause, or log off during fights. You are also not to be ‘(AWAY)’ while traveling and/or traveling.
  • Teaming and having a private message for that is allowed.
  • Sharing locations is allowed. Be sure you are aware that you may be benifiting somebody.
  • The building you spawn in is a NO-PVP zone. Please do not repeadly kill someone as they exit spawn.

Report those breaking the rules on the designated channel of the discord server or through a PM on the blockheads forums to @GoodGradesBoy.

Server Open Times

In order to have more players on these times, we have these that happen every week. (Times below should convert to your local time zone.)

December 19, 2018 11:00 PM (Europe: Paris), December 19, 2018 2:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)December 20, 2018 4:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 19, 2018 7:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Shops will be restocked between this time, and they may be moved.

December 15, 2018 2:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 14, 2018 5:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)December 17, 2018 1:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 16, 2018 4:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

_Any time changes for certain days will be announced on the welcome message, on the world thread, and on the discord server.

Short Guides

Getting Materials (swords, armour, etc)
Explore the world to find shops. Shops provide the base of materials. Use them to craft items at benches, also placed around the world.

Storing Items Safely
At the south and north pole, there is a building where you can store items in a display cabinet. If you have found one of these, ask an admin/moderator, or ping one on the discord server for a display cabinet.

Selling Items
Located at both equator poles, you can get two shops if you’ve found the mall. Contact an admin/moderator that is online or ping one on the discord server for two shops!

You can also sell items at two trade portals (set to sell only) located somewhere around the world.

i hate this server
go away

Links

Join this World
IP: block.wingysam.xyz
PORT: 15103
http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15103&name=PVP%20SEARCH

<a href=http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15103&name=PVP%20SEARCH> alt=JOIN NOW

Discord

World

Assorted Servers
The 2018 Blockheads Advent Calendar

This post is reserved for if the original post reaches the maximum amount of pictures.

This post will also be edited constantly for any current/upcoming events and for easy access to see them.

Aww the opening is at 4 AM for me. Won’t be able to be there, sorry :confused:

It’ll be 8:00 PM for me.

seems cool

I hope I get to join, I’m not great at pvp but this seems like an interesting concept.
When you say no bases, like none at all??
If not then can I suggest a way where someone could get one in a sort of tournament?

a pvp arena ?

Yes, I forgot what it was called. Thank you :sweat_smile:

New Discord Server >

Found two gem trees, you’ll have to craft a jetpack to get them. :wink:

I will invite you to be admin (don’t have to accept it) depending on your activity on the server. Admins just essentially have to come when players need a display cabinet or shops when they have found the building.

The world is protected.

Seems interesting. I won’t play though because I don’t like pvp very much…

You may not like pvp, but maybe you’re a great explorer. You’ll need to explore for more benches, better materials, and to get better armory and weapons.

Some people may be the opposite, making it balanced.

It opens at 8pm for me…
I’ll prob be there unless I’m playing a new game…

to be honest, I’d just force ask testif to join the server and make testifica 2 with him, unless making mall complexes of your own is against the rules
blockheads pvp, unless you limit people to set items, weapons, armor, etc. it becomes eating and armor swapping, where battles last forever, but the idea of being an arms merchant is major appealing

Some more work on the server…
seems like somebody griefed the caves, except it’s natural

Found a cave troll!

No golden chest? OMG THIS GAME IS BAD I QUIT

• Put it somewhere in a museum.
  • Keep it hidden somewhere in the caves, with cheap ice armor!
  • kill it (this option will NOT be considered.)

0 voters

Polls Closing Soon

Polls in the OP will close in just a few days.

Crafting While AWAY

That will not be allowed. This could easily be abused. The poll has been closed.

Meditating

Should meditating be allowed?
(asking this because it gives you items)

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Planning out the caves.

All Polls Closed

you snooze, you lose

Welcome Message Updated

For a more clean, look using markdown instead of HTML.

For the Advent

Check out what’s happening with PVP Search associated with the advent! CLICK HERE

2 days to open yay

It’s 9 days. You’re thinking of the wrong week.