(OPENS TODAY) Mac Server: PVP Search

mac
server

oh lol

Opening Tomorrow!

Don’t forget! You get one extra platinum coin on the start withen the first hour of the opening! There will be a few closed off areas which are still in progress, but everything should be fine unless this happens:

So, what are you waiting for? GO!

There is a pre opening where you can’t leave spawn at December 14, 2018 4:05 PM (Europe: Paris), December 14, 2018 7:05 AM (America: Los Angeles). Hunger, PVP, etc will also be disabled. You can also claim that extra platinum coin during the pre-opening.

Server IP: block.wingysam.xyz
Server Port: 15103
Server Join Link: http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15103&name=PVP%20SEARCH

Remember that this is a mac server.

• Chat does not clear unless the server crashes.
  • The player count is not shown on your world spinner.

atlast ill join tommorow

i joined the server from my brothers account but the welcome is not ready please ready it soon it gives the non forumers help

I don’t see how non-forumers can actually join the server without finding the server’s port and IP here, which means they’ll probably see the unfinished WM notice.

Opening moved to December 15, 2018 9:00 PM (Europe: Paris), December 15, 2018 12:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Due to unexpected birthday stuffs, family related stuff, and also gotta get dat extra credit for the semester.

And will be open until December 20, 2018 4:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 19, 2018 7:00 PM (America: Los Angeles). Normal schedule shown in OP will resume at December 20, 2018 4:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 19, 2018 7:00 PM (America: Los Angeles).

The 2018 Blockheads Advent Calendar

Really after waiting to much

Well I also needed to finish a mountain :laughing:

1 hour until opening!

FIRST KILL

@BUILDITME1 killed @DOG_LOVER

Where are you @Dylanjdj and @Brer-Rabbit???

:frowning: I’m sad