Oreo’s (almost) Complete Naming and Taming guide

Plz helppp
Much appreciated

Most names and rare names should be here.

Rare names are universal for every mob as far as I know.

This accidentally spawned with his name :disappointed_relieved: I promise I didn’t rename it to dark is accident spawned that unicorn with his first name!! :sunglasses:

I dont know if this has already been asked… but does anyone know how many feeds it takes to tame a shark?

Oh darn that part didn’t update, sorry. They take 9 feedings

I heard it was eight, but I honestly don’t know. MFS told me.

Thank you so much (: I think im on my 6-7th feed hopefully I should get a tamed shark soon (:

9! What!!! This makes cave trolls sound worse.

Just a general idea, because all yaks are named “Bob”, wouldn’t a yak farm be the easiest way to find rare names without confusion? :thinking:
I might try out this method at some point, or maybe someone else already has.

Good idea.

thanks

I’m trying to tame fish and doneys and no names don’t show!?!? why and what am I doing wrong?!?!

The name will not show until it is fully tamed. :slight_smile:

Also, posting multiple times uninterupted within an hour is against the rules,
here is a thread on how to fix it.

and here’s the guidelines:

Oreo did make it, I think they added it to the wiki right?

yea i think she did

I believe this one got added to the wiki @agentpinkdog, @Brer-Rabbit, @LilTanji: A Community Guide to Mob Breeding

Every time I try to tame a dropbear it dies before I can get it tamed. Is there some little trick to getting it to live longer?

Animal Feedings, by the way a shark takes 8 feeding to tame. view the link for more

Oh my! No need to quote all of the thread you can just reply thanks and great job or you can mention the username who make this thread.