Owners coming to advertise worlds

Is it just me, or are there a lot of owners who come onto the forums just to get people on their worlds? I mean, I’ve seen a lot of them, but It can get a little annoying when that’s all they do here.

Pretty much what I mean is they tell you their world’s name and their done.

That’s fine. If they aren’t BH community people they aren’t BH community people. It doesn’t make them bad people. They may use another means to communicate with their players. The majority of players never even visit the forums. Their loss, huh? :wink:

That is true

I don’t see it purely as an advertising site. I just recently posted an ad for my server, but that is beside my point. I see it as a convenient way to get players on my server, (all the pros are on the forums) but also a good way to keep up with all tbh news and tips.

Yes, I don’t think members like you were the subject of this thread though :slight_smile:

I am very unique aren’t I :rofl:

Yeah, basically.

I used the wrong their… I’d do this to other people, but I won’t because of rules. Anyways I should’ve said they’re

You can edit posts.

Just press the ... on the bottom of the post and you’ll see a Screenshot_20181122-193755_1542944370766 icon.

Anyways, back on topic.

I have been noticing that lately. I mean, it’s their choice, yet they are missing out on the tips and stuff.

But hey, it’s not against the law!

Sorry, misread your post! You were correcting yourself. As per santeeisweird9_real’s post… :slight_smile: