Paint color list

This is a list of paints sorted by hue, and then by lightness. If you want to find a close color without your eyes, you can also use my paint color estimator.

My tulip breeding program!
Tan Paint
More colour options for paints
A rainbow
Paint!
The almost complete list of guides
Paint glitch

awesome! It really helps me to see this list. I’ve been having trouble mixing colors lately.

Thankyouthankyou thank you so much!!! I really wanted that blue!!

You’re welcome. Just one warning-these are approximations of the color on the paint bucket icon. It might look different in the final result, especially on different blocks.

Oooh! This is exactly what I came on the forums today hoping for. My paint projects are in need of help, lol. Thank you for posting it!

It’s about time! Finally there’s a perfect paint color guide!!!

GREAT JOB ABCBOY!!!

… (speechless) Wow, that’s so complete and detailed. Thank you so much for posting this!

Just 1 question… What are the numbers for? I have never painted anything so I guess I don’t know :stuck_out_tongue:
OH! Nevermind

Few months ago i started making something like this too, but i stopped after i realised i didnt used the correct colors for each pigments, some combinations were the same, but i used three totally different pigments. Nice guide.

Thanks for posting this!

Ditto. By the way, Master Chief (117) is PINK(italics)?

?? I don’t get what you mean…

Wow thanks this really helped me in making my clothes:D

Thanks abcboy. I always wanted to know what each combination made. :smiley:

Thanks this will be relly use full
blockheadbean should stiky this

I agree. This should definitely be a sticky note for this Forum. This is something that would need to be seen multiple times when making new colors. :slight_smile:

I second that anybody else in agreement say I :smiley:

Yea, I agree as well. It’s useful from pixelart to just random stuff. Btw, mind if I borrow your eyes for a sec?

This is Cobalion, a Pokemon that inspired my pseudonym. What combination of colors look like its body color? Thanks for reading/contributing!

How do you get the paint out of a bucket?

Skin: Either 8-8-5 or 8-6-5 (Both were hard to choose between)
Horns and Shoulder blade: 7-4-4
Face, Ankles, and Tail: 2-1-1 or 7-6-1 (Either one works)
Top of Head, Hooves, above ankles, and dots on body: 2-2-1

Hope this helps you out CobaltAthos. :smiley: