Paint color list

Paint like you never painted before. :smiley:

Use up all the paint in the bucket and you should get your bucket back. If you want, you could paint on a wooden house and then set it on fire. :slight_smile:

I know this is old and im bumping an old thread but for the love of pete can we please sticky this?

Good idea :slight_smile:

Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!
I wanted to find this on the forum but I couldn’t seem to find it! And now it’s STICKIED!!!

I saved it to word so when I want to look at the list without the use of wifi, it will be there waiting for me. :smiley:

i honestly think we have too many stickied threads in hints and tips now…

I’ve been looking for this for a while…thanks!

THANK YOU! Makes my painting life much easier lol.

Wow this is very useful since i was planning to make this on my base. i am still trying to figure out a way to display these paints in a aesthetic and orderly manner. I will post the result when I’m done. I’m thinking in the line of dividing my paint bucket gallery in 4 different sections.

Section 1 Monochrome black to white
Total 5 paints

W
WWB
WB
WBB
B

(W= White n B= Black)

Section 2 Single dye paints with order of yellow, green, aqua blue, blue, purple, red with varying degree of lightness and darkness

e.g. (Y= Yellow W=White B=Black)

YWW
YW
YYW
YBW
Y
YYB
YB
YBB

Total 48 paints

Section 3 will be combination of 2 colors plus Light or dark tones.

with order like above so Yellow mixed with the next color till finally mixed with red. continued by Green mixed with another till red

e.g.

YGW
YYG
YG
YGG
YGB

where G= Green.

Total 75 paints

Finally Section 4 which consist of 3 dyes mixture without white or black since anything with white or black is already done inside the 3 sections before it :stuck_out_tongue:

containing only 20 combinations

YGA, YGB, YGP, YGR,
YAB, YAP, YAR,
YBP, YBR,
YPR.
GAB, GAP, GAR
GBP, GBR
GPR
ABP,ABR
APR
BPR

Total 20 :slight_smile:

Total all 4 sections = 5 + 48 + 75 + 20

148 combinations (Complete list of paints possible)

btw i calculate manually your list of paints and found 148 combinations too :slight_smile:
I will post picture when done :stuck_out_tongue: currently halfway on section 3

On the bottom left is the monochrome paints with some paint remover in the bottom. On lower right is the single dye paints with various light and dark variations using white and black dye.

The room above contains paints mixed using 2 colours and with light and dark variations. With dyes at the top and bottom shelves to easily identify the dyes used.

The room at the bottom is filled with paints mixed with three coloured dyes. At the top and bottom of the shelves is the ingredients used to make the paint, put there to quickly identify its dye recipe :slight_smile:

I hope this project with illustrated arrangement will help some who wish to make a paint room with aesthetic and organised look.

With this my paint room project is finally closed

What colour looks like diamond?

-BillyMa6

Two marble whites, one copper blue, I believe.

What all colours should I use for making a pixelart cave troll?

Sounds like a case for red, blue, and black!

Or maybe green, blue and black, if you don’t care about the eyes.

Pixel art, not a painting.:slight_smile:
Ask Cockroach, he’s made a troll before

I’ve used 4 different shades of turquoise, black, white and brown… I’m planning to make another one in my new world but here’s one of my old word…I messed up a bit but there’s a pic anyway!

(It’s made out of basalt because I love how it sparkles in the sun)

This chart is excellent, only, I don’t understand the numbers within the colours. Can someone please explain that to me?

They correspond with the pigments, which are number coded to the right.

We’re do I get pigment for colouring shirts it’s multi coloured lol

Not sure if I understand the question but I think you mean where do you get the pigments for dying clothes? If so you can make them from a press or you can get them through meditation

There is no item named “pigment”- any pigment will work, whether it’s red ochre or tyrian purple.