Painting request

So, I tried to make a painting out of a yak head but I failed, so I’m going to offer this challenge. Create a painting of a yak head so that it looks like a mounted yak to put on my hunting lodge wall. It should be a face-on view, or nearly so. Not a side view.

It’s not as easy as it sounds because the background of the painting should match as close as possible to the actual backwall it will be placed on. Where I will place it will be plain old plaster but I will accept a painting that matches any material. I think that a medium landscape painting is the right size, unless you want it to be a mounted tiny yak.

Finally, make sure you create it somewhere you have a portal chest so you can transfer it to me at some point. I am flexible on the reward, maybe you tell me what you want and we can negotiate. :smiley:

I’m up for the challenge! :slight_smile:

Do you have a photo of where it will be placed?

Most likely here between the windows.

Further tip: It’s fine if you can find a paint color to paint the backwall that matches the color of backwall in the painting. Anything to blend the backwall of the painting with the actual backwall. (Wishes Dave had implemented alpha channels in paintings).