Pets names

So someone give me like 100 unicorn but here I put them down thay have a lot of bad name like f and p and stuff I think bad name for pets should not be allowed I cry when I sew it and it annoyed to rename them I only rename like 5 and I still get 95 unicorn to rename… I wish it also ez to rename them

I remember when someone named all my pets Edgar. That was actually kind of funny now that I think about it. :laughing:

@WumboJumbo it annoyed for me I have to rename 95 more unicorn :unicorn: and I wish bad names can.t go onto you pets

This belongs in #suggestions if you are suggesting a name block for pets.

I think there’s a censor blocking obviously bad words in names, but there are ways to get around that. There is always a risk like this when you accept things like pets or paintings or signs from strangers.

I’m not sure how to make it any easier to edit a pet’s name. It seems pretty easy already. And getting them handed to you is a huge shortcut over breeding and taming them yourself.

Yes, the same list used for world and in-game names applies to pets, I think. I need to confirm that with Dave.